Sign in to follow this  
n0wak

Sony's hyperbolic machine strikes again

November launch for PS2. PSP price drop... soon. Go blu-ray!! Go online! Backwards compatability ahoy. Yadda yadda. All the normal stuff that you expect from a Sony gaming announcement:

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/03/15/ps3-press-conference-it-begins/

But then Kutarai goes on to say

At the PlayStation Business Briefing 2006, Ken Kutaragi has just added another infamous quote to his belt, this time stating that PS3 games are "live" and that the PS3 concept is "4D".

He claims that games have gone from 8-bit to 16-bit planes, to the "space" that you saw on the PS1/PS2, and now PS3 will be "live".

:erm: Um, that's great. PS3 games will now be able to display the passage of time? That's... great.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30990

"...and it is not I, Ken Kutaragi, who you are seeing but one of our most 'live' game for the PS3. And now I shall leave by flying through the roof! Here we gooooooo"

Damn, what a nice end for such a man.

Get one for every room! Then you'll never have to worry about missing out on that "40 x better than sex/4D/live" experience!

Note: "40 x better than sex/4D/live" is now a trademark of Sony. If you ever want to use the word "live" again, you'd better damn well be willing to pay.

Sounds like Sony brain washing to me. Soon I will sound like the milk man.

"I am a 4D gamer. It is 40 X better than sex."

Ha! and I didn't even say 'live' (cha-ching)...ah crap! That check is going to bounce now!