Salka

Where do you work/study?

Attention:

IN-N-OUT%20Logo.gif

That said, I approve of Jack in The Box

------

That said, I work for a publishing place which writes and publishes three extremely local newspapers (the Aptos Times, Capitola Times, and Scotts Valley Times - three small towns that circle Santa Cruz and all actively try to deny that Santa Cruz exists). The domain name of the place that I work? http://www.CYBER-TIMES.com ... The future! I am the editor of all 3 papers. Fear me.

I do other things with my time as well.

Jack in the Box is definitely awesome. I really like In n' Out, too. Their burgers are pretty good, and they're cheap :)

Attention:

Photograph of inferior restaurant sign

In-N-Out is only good if you want a hamburger and/or fries, so no matter how awesome it is, it's only awesome in certain situations. Jack in the Box, on the other hand, has an enormously diverse/awesome menu of goodness. No contest.

Darn you all. Now my post, my awesome post, is gonna sound off-topic. Yes, darn you all to heck.

I do secretary work in my dad's insurance adjusting business, and tend of a flock of computers. I am also a library assistant. I play back-up guitar and sing for a lame but well-paid bluegrass band. I waste all my spare time lurking in forums and chatting up inanimate objects and sucking on paintbrushes. I am headed to art school in a year or two, hopefully.

In conclusion, I dislike all of McDonald's dumb marketing campaigns.

Yes, darn you all to heck

I think I have an auntie that lives there.

we don't get Jack n the box in britain dammit!

and over here we are now being treated to the mcD's ad with the boss man "inviting" us "behind the scenes" to see how they prepare the food. what a horrible desperate pathetic measure at getting more customers in :crazy: