Sign in to follow this  
Astrogoth

Flames

I notice that this place is lacking a flame thread. And since I wanted to flame the Idle Forums - here goes:

Flames to the idle forums for sending me an email reminding me it is my birthday. Bastards. Like I wanted to know that!:oldman:

*grumblemuttersulk*

Anyways, please follow with lots of things that piss you off, offend you, or anything else in that general trend.

kthxbai!

Astrogoth

(PS: Flames to people that use kthxbai in seriousness)

Back in the day, every damned thread in this place was a flame. Good days. Apparently we were very cynical back then and what with the recent return of the forums, we're high with happiness. Give it a month and we'll get grumpy again, I'm sure.

Flames? I recall not these days of evil. I relied on the thumbs to provide me with flame-FREE forum activity. Maybe I'm just really calloused and didn't notice if people were flaming me. As such:

People who flame me without me noticing.

I'm done. Who's next?

Flames? I recall not these days of evil. I relied on the thumbs to provide me with flame-FREE forum activity. Maybe I'm just really calloused and didn't notice if people were flaming me. As such:

Also, this damn nasty cold that currently has me bedridden with nothing but a DS with a faulty touch screen.

I'm done. Who's next?

Also, this damn nasty cold that currently has me bedridden with nothing but a DS with a faulty touch screen. well, that and occasional forum activity.

I'm done. Who's next?

Shit, I didn't mean to do that. My connection's been kinda wonky and I had to click the submit button three times before it would load the page. Whups. At least it's appropriate... :getmecoat

Palm trees piss me off for some reason.

I live in the mountains and the government keeps planting them around here because they're cheap and they are claimed to be "pretty".

I hate those damn palm trees! Mother Nature doesn't love them, you know.

These cough lozenges that I'm sucking on have some kind of anaesthetic in them. I can't feel my tounge. Damn you, Cepacol brand cough lozenges!!!

Flames to this sudden craving for dodgy j-pop. Curse you, Final Fantasy X-2!

I'm battling it with lots of angry shouty metal. So far, it's helping a little.:devil:

Flames to this sudden craving for dodgy j-pop. Curse you, Final Fantasy X-2!

I'm battling it with lots of angry shouty metal. So far, it's helping a little.:devil:

OUENDAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

heh. Great game if you're up for some more j-pop.