Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Viral Market in this thread

1 Russian suitcase nuke, 50kg, one kiloton. $50,000 or best offer.

Bah, viral marketing is all about packing links in there, but not being to obvious about it. The more links you can cram into one post the better, people are more likely to at least click one. Here, let me show you:

Oh hey, have you heard about that IDLE THUMBS site, I hear it's pretty great (which is a staple of IDLE THUMBS by the way, being great that is). The best part might be the FORUMS they have though. Having FORUMS is one of many great things about IDLE THUMBS, which is a pretty good site don't you think?

Readability and coherence are afterthoughts.

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equalling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accomodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at [Phone Number]. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Hi,

I looking for hot Russian brides. Does anyone one know of good site on web? I have found this one and this one and this one, and think it would be fantastic to bring home hot sexy russian bride to keep warm at night and do dishes adnd household dutys. What you guys think of th sight?

If peni$es could t@lk, they w0uId defin1tely ask you to 0rder Penis Enlarge P@tch.

Wow! I learned something new about nsps, even though all I really wanted was my very own hot Russian bride!

Oh hey, have you heard about that [WIKI]AIDS[/WIKI] vrius, I hear it's pretty great (which is a staple of [WIKI]AIDS[/WIKI] by the way, being great that is). The best part might be the FORUMS it has though. Having FORUMS is one of many great things about AIDS, which is a pretty good virus don't you think?

Oh god, I did not just write that.

Hell, ALL the popular kids have AIDS now. It's in. Like cutting yourself and shitty music.

You know what? I opened all threads on the forum, saw a post about "Russian brides" here and almost deleted it.

Yeah.

:getmecoat

You know what? I opened all threads on the forum, saw a post about "Russian brides" here and almost deleted it.

Yeah.

:getmecoat

You're becoming drunk with power.

It's a good thing!

Yeah, one of my sites used to have a forum, and the most common viral marketing was for Russian brides, so the style is fairly close to accurate. And yes, I snuck in some hidden viral marketing of my own to trick unsuspecting Russian bride lovers like Miffy.

I'm currently writing an erotic novel about the many ways of pleasing many women, men, and saving the world with the power your thumbs. I've decided to release the first chapter of my novel free! My editor says that it's the best chapter so far, and it's definitely my favorite chapter.

Download

"Site could not be found"

Bastard. Where else can I go for all my bacon-related needs?

Yeah, one of my sites used to have a forum, and the most common viral marketing was for Russian brides, so the style is fairly close to accurate. And yes, I snuck in some hidden viral marketing of my own to trick unsuspecting Russian bride lovers like Miffy.

I'm pretty sure you're doing some kind of marketing here too. Subtle, but you can't escape my ever watchful eyes! :shifty:

I was, but now the mouse broke.

I'll never get to see any internet tits :getmecoat