Marek

Battlestar Galactica season 2 finale

I'm much more interested in finding out more about what has happened to the characters in the past year.

The web series marek mentioned is supposed to take place during the one year jump.

Actually the press release suggested there is a further 1 year jump, as it says the events take place during the time between seasons 3 and 4.

Plus it's called the Resistance, suggesting fighting against the cylons (could be resistance to Baltar's regime, but evidence in what we saw at the end of the season implies this has only really just begun)

Seasons 3 and 4? I don't think so. :grin:

The web series is supposed to detail the formation of the resistance, and Season 3 will begin after the resistance has already been formed.

The Battlestar Wiki has all the sources.

Ack yeah, I originally typed 1 and 2.... then cleverly changed it to 3 and 4, I must have been drunk or something... :getmecoat

I just went back to listen to the commentaries for the first few episodes of the first season. I was surprised to discover that not only was Helo's survival not originally planned (I already knew this), but having Sharon show up was a spur of the moment decision and that it wasn't till a couple episodes down the road that they really figured out what to do with it. It's so surprising because that one sub-plot became one of the central pieces of the series in the second season, and it's certain to carry on into the third. It makes me wonder what the show would have been like if Helo had died or Sharon hadn't come for him, like it was originally intended.

Man, I really love this show. I'm actually starting the second season on my second time through, this time watching it with my brother, and I'm still not tired of it. I'm really looking forward to the third season, especially because there is supposed to be a sustained Cylon POV storyline. mmmm, more Dean Stockwell. :clap:

Ron finally updated his blog a couple weeks back. I'm really looking forward to the third season, but I couldn't help but mutter "ah, shit" when I got to this bit, "Her episode this year is 'The Passage' (originally Ep 9) and deals with a harrowing voyage of the rag-tag fleet and focuses on Kat." Kat is without question the absolute worst character on the show, and yet Ron seems to love her. It makes no sense. She's irritating beyond belief and Scar was pure shit. There better not be another Scar this season.

Oh yeah, and nice avatar, Redwall. I wonder if he's going to get a cool pirate eye-patch.

Well, considering the writer, it should be a lighter episode, which may mean Kat's not as annoying.

One-eyed Tigh is awesome. I just wish I could get a better shot of him. (Come to think of it, Tigh in general is awesome. I want to give him a hug.)

Season 3 promo shots.. in SUPER HI-RES.

If you ever wanted to look at Grace Park's pores, now's your chance (I'd Boom'er).

This is really the only tv show that I watch anymore, so I'm eagerly anticipating season 3. Not coming soon enough :deranged:

Those are some ridiculously high resolution pictures. Good thing you can still see both of No. 6's boobs at the same time.