Tanukitsune

Snakes on a Plane (and Gnarls Barkley)

honestly? That's the poster? I really hope my theater gets some that I may steal. Best. Poster. Ever.

The best part about these reshoots is the revelation, which I read on imdb news today, during the reshoots they added this line: "I want these motherfucking snakes off the motherfucking plane!"

Yes, they added a line based on Internet fan sites demanding it.

That is so damn awesome.

I hope this movie makes +$100 million.

Does anyone know the budget they're doing this with? I mean with marketing included...

"The title is so clear and so straightforward... You know exactly what you're going to get."

Jackson publicly endorsed the move. "That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title," Jackson told entertainment site Collider.com. He added, "You either want to see that, or you don't."

I only just found out about this.

I can't believe it's real. This is amazing and hilarious and spunkalicious. The world, and the internet, and movies, and everything just got better.

Hmm... if this film does too well, do you reckon they'll do a sequel with otters, if not otters surely badgers are vicious enough.

Also kudos for them upping the rating, and not wussing out like so many niche films. I say revive the 80's gore flicks.

I wonder what it feels like to be making a movie that you wanted to be an action title, but everyone else just wants to see it to laugh at it.

Hey, this guy was behind Dog Soldiers, which was a great, fun movie in the same way Snakes on a Plane may be.

http://www.snakesonaplane.com/

I don't if this is new, but the official site is open and has lots of cool stuff!

What if you were trapped on a 747 full of deadly snakes?"

My desktop wallpaper need changing!

Next, he told the control tower he needed emergency landing clearance — and that he had "one hand full of snake and the other hand full of plane."

Truly, we live in an age of heroes. Heroes with one-liners that show up Duke Nukem for the bleach blonde girly-boy he so truly is.