Salka

Your Animal Crossing Town

meh. I've played it everyday for over two months now. I think I'm going to give it a break for a while. I was afraid to because then the villagers would leave without giving me their pictures, but I just realized that there really is no reason for me to want all the little bastard's pictures. ha! For the first month or so I'd also write all of them a letter a day along with a present because I thought I had to to get their picture. That got old fast. I don't recommend it.

I recently got my sister a DS and Animal Crossing, but don't have one myself. I did, however, move into the house (no different houses this version) and get assigned some chores from nook before going to sleep for a prolonged period of time. (My sister lives in Chicago.)

Anyway, she named her town Muskegon after the original AC town, which I started and which got her hooked on the game. (the real Muskegon is a small town in Michigan where Vaudevillians used to spend their summers. Buster Keaton considered it his hometown.)

Gamecube Muskegon started with Pears and now has peaches, cherries and apples. DS Muskegon, last I checked, only has peaches. Hopefully I'll have my own DS soon.

Hi all,

I need oranges. Anybody free to connect up with me this evening, after STUPID FUCKING WORK THAT RUINS MY LIFE AND STOPS ME FROM BEING ABLE TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING ALL DAY LONG? We can pretend to have tea, and then I can take your oranges.

I have Oranges.

I could do this tomorrow night (8th March)

PM me and I'll sort you out a friend code.

Is it ok if both Spaff and I come to your town for a nice cup of tea and maybe some cakes? We love tea and cakes. Mr Spaff particularly enjoys a nice bath while relaxing to the sound of birds singing. We find spring butterflies very calming :)

I'll enjoy the delicate fragrance of your flowerbeds while Spaff makes pleasant, gentle chitchat with your villagers.

That should be fine. I don't know when I'll be back from work yet, but I have no problem with a naughty AC 3-way.

The weird thing is, I've met you both and doubt either of you remember me. I work at that place.

miffy, if you have the wi-fi skeelz, you can come too!

if you work at that place we could all just go down the pub some time for bonus real life meeting up :)

who are you? ¬¬

p.s my friend code is 0730 7724 7533

Anyone that wants to add me, go ahead, we can organise some meets :)

You're not that prick that used to invite yourself to lunch with us every day are you? ¬¬

You're not that prick that used to invite yourself to lunch with us every day are you? ¬¬

Bwahahaha that's nice.

What if he is? Now he won't give you any oranges as all!

who are you? ¬¬

So you obviously never got the PM I replied with when you asked me this before :clap:

I am (still) a lowly bug hunter in the Funk labs, beard, baseball cap, never invited myself to the pub. Sort of lurked in corners mostly. My name is Dan.

Unfortunately, I cannot meet you guys in Animal Crossing tonight, but I can tomorrow. Don't you dare go getting your Oranges from some other, inferior supplier. They would have some sort of lurgy.

Alright, Pub then? ¬¬

I'm glad you're not the prick that kept inviting yourself to lunch with us... that would have been awkward, trying to pretend I liked you just so as I could get some Oranges...

If you're about now, I could get on and sort those oranges...

By the way - you'll need to give me friend code, town name and player name. PM is the best way to go.

May as well throw this up while I'm here. My friend code is 0344-2594-2041 but as I've been playing for less than a week, I don't have much in the way of anything at this point. Add if you wish.

Dude, did you guys go to Tim's town?

[edit] I was referring to the fact of the moment, but I just realized that your character in Animal Crossing isn't an animal, so what the heck is the fact about?

Right, I don't even have a friend code yet, but now I'm growing oranges!

Moose, I'm not sure but I think it was an animal that migrated from Tim's town to either Spaff or Yufster's.

Who knows?

What I know is that Nibbles is a prick. All it does is talk about how great her last town was, and how much she hates me, and my town, and my designs, and how shit I am, and how my fashion sense is crap, and how I'm ugly, and how she'll never buy my designs again, and how I better think she's beautiful or else, and how the HRA are obviously stupid and how dare they judge her, and how OH! Don't creep up behind me because your face is so ugly, and how brave I am to walk around with such an ugly face, and how popular she is, and how unpopular I am, and how she'd LOVE to be like me and not care what she looks like... etc...

I fucking HATE Nibbles, I hope she dies. I paid Chow to rape her, but he took my money and moved towns. What a prick.

PA-PARA-PAAAA! Months after the hype has faded, I have Animal Crossing as well. My cute little manchild is called Marduk and he lives in the sundrenched and only marginally blasphemous town of Babylon (coincidences, I assure you).

I have peaches. I got pears the first two times, but I switched off my DS in frustration to try to get something new before saving for the first time. I went through the creation process four times. Ironically, the first time I had peaches as well, but I shut off the machine because my girlfriend shuts hers off as well. It was the considerate thing to do :violin:

I'm loving the interface. It's a complex 3D world, governed by just the stylus. That's some design. I wish there were some emotes though. A little dance your character can do, maybe some waving? The best thing I have now at expressing my joy is twirling my umbrella.

There are emotes, you have to learn them from a random visitor called Dr Shrunk!