Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Headsmiley contest, post 'em here

[wiki]Stephen Colbert[/wiki] of [wiki]The Colbert Report[/wiki], which is a spinoff from [wiki]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/wiki]. You can watch them here and here, though beware of the last couple of Colbert Report clips for they are not up to their usual standard.

At first I thought it was Uri Gellar, but after minimal research it turns out he is Stephen Colbert host of a Comedy Central program "The Colbert Report".

hooray for knowledge!

edit: see marek's better post above with links and things, damn you simultaneous postage!

Erik, I understand that seems like a good choice, but I don't want to see that asshole's face, ever.

What about a Karl Pilkington smiley? His head is already pretty round.

I gave it a shot.

"And that bloke who was in the rocket, right, he was the loneliest man ever...in the world."

post-108-13375602925579_thumb.gif

Erik, I understand that seems like a good choice, but I don't want to see that asshole's face, ever.

Heh, also he'd probably try to sue us. He'd fail, but the process would be incredibly tiresome.

:hat1:

I am a winner already. Though I sliced that from someone else's link here, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I just rewatched this a few days ago so it's fresh in my mind:

lebowski.gif (probably could be better)

jesus.gif

Edit: also

head.gif

Here is my smiley in honour of Don Knotts, using the picture from the RIP thread.

post-405-13375602925733_thumb.jpg

...apparently I couln't get the transparency to work out. Can anyone give me a tip for this? I didn't want to upload the .psd, but the .jpg doesn't seem to like transparent backgrounds.

...apparently I couln't get the transparency to work out. Can anyone give me a tip for this? I didn't want to upload the .psd, but the .jpg doesn't seem to like transparent backgrounds.

Save it as .png (or .gif). JPG doesn't support transparency.

There are three weird white pixels below the avatar, but this is an excellent pictures of The Chin!

Where is Molyneux though? Someone should cut this one out but keep the hand. Both would be of great use for certain posts.

If you leave the hand it would like somebody holding up a cardboard Molyneux mask... I must have it.

There are three weird white pixels below the avatar, but this is an excellent pictures of The Chin!

I think I cleaned up those edges enough now.

Also

notanumber.gif