Chris

Mach 3 or Quattro? Which razor do you think Ben (Full Throttle) prefers?

You have something against her feminist self?

As a matter of fact, I do. On the other side; I've never had sex with a yeti so maybe...

--Erwin

Hey, you guys! Don't stop talking about sexy, many things on account of me being here. In fact, I'm not even here any more. I have to go to work now. So you're safe. Safe to talk about sexy man things.

:D

You know, I've been looking to switch razors recently. I've a Sensor Excel for years now, but it doesn't give me a very close shave. I switched to a Sensor 3 (one extra blade) and it's marginally better. Are the Mach 3 or Quattro worth the upgrade? I hesitate with the Mach 3 just because of the advertising.

Hey, you guys! Don't stop talking about sexy, many things on account of me being here. In fact, I'm not even here any more. I have to go to work now. So you're safe. Safe to talk about sexy man things.

:D

Ever kissed a man with a beard?* I imagine it wouldn't feel... nice. Then again, I can't imagine kissing a man being nice at all because I don't swing that way.

*The man having the beard, not you.

--Erwin

You know, I've been looking to switch razors recently. I've a Sensor Excel for years now, but it doesn't give me a very close shave. I switched to a Sensor 3 (one extra blade) and it's marginally better. Are the Mach 3 or Quattro worth the upgrade? I hesitate with the Mach 3 just because of the advertising.

Doesn't a Sensor Excel have two blades? At least mine does. So, if you got a razor that was like the Sensor Excel but had an extra blade wouldn't that be the Mach 3 Turbo? I've never heard of the Sensor 3, but that definately doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. I've used both the Mach 3 Turbo and the Sensor Excel, and if you don't have sensitive skin I'd go with the Mach 3 Turbo. It gives a very nice shave. The down side being that the blades are damn expensive, and since it cuts below the skin line it can cause skin irritation if you are really sensitive skin. I use the Excel mainly because it is a whole lot cheaper.

Doesn't a Sensor Excel have two blades? At least mine does. So, if you got a razor that was like the Sensor Excel but had an extra blade wouldn't that be the Mach 3 Turbo? I've never heard of the Sensor 3, but that definately doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. I've used both the Mach 3 Turbo and the Sensor Excel, and if you don't have sensitive skin I'd go with the Mach 3 Turbo. It gives a very nice shave. The down side being that the blades are damn expensive, and since it cuts below the skin line it can cause skin irritation if you are really sensitive skin. I use the Excel mainly because it is a whole lot cheaper.

The Sensor Excel does have two blades. The Sensor 3 is just the next generation.

I might give Mach 3 Turbo a try, but I keep thinking about the commercial where the guy is driving a sports car around. Makes me uneasy.

It is funny you should ask Erwin, because guys I go out with seem to have weird attachments to their beards and, while I would sometimes rather them not have beards, it's still sexy as hell.

Then again, it makes guys look older. And I look young for my age. Even though I was the same age as this one guy, people always thought he was five or six years older than me. And I got really tired of that.

In conclusion; the advantages of beards far, far outweigh the disadvantages from a female point of view.

EDIT: Of course, if you have a beard, your girlfriend might not like making out with you quite as much, if she has sensitive skin or is made of a light, fluffy, easily irritated material. But that would probably be made up for in other ways.

I just typed something really, really obscene, and then deleted it because, really; what kind of a lady would tell Stevan she's glad she knows how to turn him on?

Pshcht.

(P.S. I do not know what a Pshcht is).

As an interesting side note, my opinion on facial hair changed dramatically when we were in the Czech Republic and met a guy that Breda and I could only describe and "ruggedly, sexfully hot". We took a lot of pictures of him, but only on Breda's camera. I had a camera, but the batteries were empty. I tried to recharge them by building a recharging unit made out of recharging units and batteries, but since I left it charging in the hotel, it wasn't with me at the time.

When we were in Paris, we met two Americans. These were the first Americans of a lot of Americans that we met on the European Tour. We met more Americans than we did French, Austrian, German or Czech people. At the time, we were visiting a fantastic gothic-style church up a big hill surrounded by the rest of Paris and some criminals. I don't know much about the Church because we were sidetracked by these Americans, but I do know that they were from Indiana and the first thing I said to them was, "Oh my god, I love that movie!" whereupon we hit it off because they were American and I was pretending to be stupid, too.

Anyway, somewhere along the line, possibly because they were really hot, we decided to take pictures of them and compile a calendar. Since my camera batteries were dead, and I hadn't invented the battery recharger made of batteries and chargers yet, I don't have a calendar. But Breda does. The only thing she is missing is her 'January' page, which she was reserving for a picture of the Statue of David.

Later in the tour, safely out of Paris alive, Breda and I were musing over an invention we'd found at a flea market; a portable Battery Charging Unit, that charges two batteries at a time and simultaneously requires two AA batteries to work. I guess you could use it to transfer the battery power from two batteries you didn't like, to your two favourite batteries, or whatever.

"He'd make a wonderful calendar page," Sr. Maureen interrupted, pointing to a statue of Tycho Brahe, which is funny because I'm pretty sure the statue of Tycho Brahe should have been in Vienna, but at the same time we were most definitely in Prague.

I exchanged glances with Breda. I found it a little creepy that she had told a 90-year-old Catholic Nun that she was compiling a calendar of sexy men that she was lusting after on her high school tour (or possibly, college tour if you are American).

"It's a statue." I said, because I tend to think aloud. "It's not even naked. Ha ha! We should get a picture of the Statue of David for the Calendar!" I added, because I thought this sounded intelligent at the time.

Breda shot me a funny look that I couldn't quite make out at the time, and Sr. Maureen didn't hear me properly because she is deaf in her right ear, and I was standing on her right side. So I said, slightly louder, "I hear they've been polishing him up." I thought for a second, and then squealed, "Polishing him up!!!" and snorted with laughter, nudging Sr. Maureen in the ribs as hard as I could.

"Or perhaps you could get a picture of some of those gypsy ladies selling their wares!" Said Sr. Maureen, as she doubled up in pain.

I didn't really know what to make of this because, although I guess the Gypsy Ladies were pretty hot as females go, I didn't think Sr. Maureen was a lesbian. Well, not openly, anyway. So I switched over to her left side and said, "Well, okay. Whatever floats your boat, sister!" because I figured that if she wanted to come out of the closet, I'd make it easy for her by overwhelming her with funky, new-age phrases and things like that. Only then I remembered that, even though 'sister' was a funky term that female friends use to address each other and try to sound cool at the same time, it was also her correct title. So I paused for a moment, and then said, "My bitch, yo!"

I'd forgotten that she was actually deaf in both ears, so when she turned around to say, "What?" I had come up with a much wittier reply, which went along the lines of, "Let's ask them to hitch their skirts up! Or better still, let's find the statue of David and help them polish him up!!!" However, instead, I said, "What's that pain in my foot?" which was actually Breda stepping on my feet, and then she punched me hard, in the arm, and, because I was about to keep talking, she yelled, "Shut up!!!" and clapped her hands over my mouth and nose to stop me from breathing or talking.

"I might get a picture of some of the architecture," said Sr. Maureen, who was also blind. "Do you want to come?"

"I'd rather give the Statue of David a hand job!!!" Came my muffled scream from Breda’s arms, because she had me in a headlock and had stuffed her fist in my mouth.

Anyway, after Sr Maureen wandered off, I asked Breda why she'd hit me and tried to suffocate me, and more importantly, did Sr. Maureen have some weird fetish with statues? Breda said that Sr. Maureen had been under the impression that she was making a calendar of European Culture.

"You lied to her? And you hit me?" I asked, pretending to be hurt but not really succeeding because I had been distracted by a display of shiny crystals glued to other, shinier crystals in what I assume was an inane attempt to create some sort of a mega charger for batteries.

"I didn't lie. She assumed I was, and I just let her believe it. Say, what's our Tour Guide called?"

"I think his name is Razputin, but I like to call him Jack," I said, and I said Jack in a really bad french accent. "Jack," I repeated, cleverly.

"He is ruggedly sexful." Breda said, stroking her chin and pretending she had a beard. She was gazing into space thoughtfully and stylishly, twisting imaginary hairs, one hand twitching over the camera. There was an uncomfortable silence while she waited for me to deliver some sort of a punch line or something. After a few moments, I stammered, “Calandar?” And then flinched because I thought she was going to hit me.

I took many pictures of Jack. This is when my opinion on facial hair changed. Then, we taunted some Palace Guards. Although that may have been in a different country. I can't really remember, because all these European countries are full of strangers and foreigners just the same. I only remember France clearly, because I nearly died there, many times.

That's why you should always make sure you have a good, reliable set of batteries in your camera when going on holiday.