Sign in to follow this  
imthewalruz

When and by whom was your mom boffed?

The mind boggles.

I don't know what a boff is and, since I am an orphan, I do not know what a mother is either. So I guess I'm not qualified to take part in this thread.

So I guess I'm not qualified to take part in this thread.
So why did you!? Huh?! WHY?!

So tell me, who's yo daddy, walrusman?

There's no post count in this area, and therefore worthless posts are encouraged.

:devil2: :dopefish::crazy::frusty::deranged::gaming: I feel as if I've done my part.

For attention. Because I am an Orphan, and I have no mother.

But also, because I don't want people mistakenly believing that I choose not to participate in this thread because I am somehow offended by my non-existent mother somehow being 'boffed'. I am merely lacking a mother to be boffed. But fear not. Do not be sad for me. For Steve is like a mother to me. A very sexual mother, true... but aren't all mothers pretty sexual? I mean, I wouldn't know, as I've never had one.

For attention. Because I am an Orphan, and I have no mother.

But also, because I don't want people mistakenly believing that I choose not to participate in this thread because I am somehow offended by my non-existent mother somehow being 'boffed'. I am merely lacking a mother to be boffed. But fear not. Do not be sad for me. For Steve is like a mother to me. A very sexual mother, true... but aren't all mothers pretty sexual? I mean, I wouldn't know, as I've never had one.

So let me get this straight; You're a Jewish orphan with an infected eye (like this: :crazy: )? This is Dr. Phil material!!!

--Erwin

So let me get this straight; You're a Jewish orphan with an infected eye (like this: :crazy: )? This is Dr. Phil material!!!

--Erwin

"Fighting With Daughter Over Her Revealing Clothes?

The Dr. Phil show is looking for a parent who is in conflict with their daughter, age five to ten, over dressing too sexy. Is your daughter obsessed with dressing like Britney Spears or Beyonce? Does your daughter conspire to buy or borrow short skirts or sexy tops to wear BEHIND YOUR BACK? Is getting dressed for school create a BATTLE between you and your daughter? If you want to talk to Dr. Phil about your young daughter's desire to dress beyond her age and are WILLING TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW, please email us your story."

Straight from the man himself.

"Fighting With Daughter Over Her Revealing Clothes?

The Dr. Phil show is looking for a parent who is in conflict with their daughter, age five to ten, over dressing too sexy. Is your daughter obsessed with dressing like Britney Spears or Beyonce? Does your daughter conspire to buy or borrow short skirts or sexy tops to wear BEHIND YOUR BACK? Is getting dressed for school create a BATTLE between you and your daughter? If you want to talk to Dr. Phil about your young daughter's desire to dress beyond her age and are WILLING TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW, please email us your story."

Straight from the man himself.

Age 5 to 10?! Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Age 5 to 10?! Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Oh man. Shouldn't they still be locked in cupboards at that age?

Seriously, what kind of a sad mother needs help stopping her five year old daughter from buying slutty clothes?

Perhaps the kind of mother that has the hots for Dr Phil.