Sign in to follow this  
Thrik

An actual good quality HL2 single-player mod? Wtf.

MINERVA. There's not much to say, but if your copy of Half-Life 2 is growing stale, you'll probably want to try this out. As far as modifications go, it's as professionally produced as you're going to get.

Is it me or has the HL2 modding scene been really barren thus far? Other than remakes, there's not been anywhere near the innovative and interesting mods that HL1 had, though I guess it could be considered early days yet.

There's also one called Eclipse (not to be confused with eclipse.org's the best ever IDE) that seemed kind of cool.

Do we need to have played Someplace Else first?

I think there are some interesting HL2 mods in development, but mods of any decent quality with such an engine take forever.

Just finished running through this., and yes sir! It's damn fine: nice level design, interesting writing, suspense, tension, bloody carnage and promises of even cooler things to come

One to watch I think - I heartily recommend it.

I think all of the communiactions are text based, but I could be wrong, because I was getting wierd bugs and had to quit so I haven't gone through much of it.

Man... I got to installdownload HL2 again... Forgot to make a backup after I screwed up Windows the last time.