Sign in to follow this  
lailoken

Further 360 hilarity ensues...

... as more information about the great new Microsoft Console soon to hit a shelf near the unsuspecting public, is revealed by www.gamesindustry.biz.

Amongst other great ideas, the renaming of pages strikes me as pure genius. After all, a page is SOOO boring and NOT EXTREME!

• The pages of the Xbox 360 user interface are called "blades".[/Quote]

[the rest]

Heh... that's actually not new. They were calling them Blades at the E3 demo I went to. I just didn't nother to mention it :)

Transferring your Xbox Live account to Xbox 360 will be part of the initial set-up procedure when you first plug in your console, and existing users have "Gold" membership.

That's actually good to know. I was wondering how the hell they were migrating accounts. Kind of annoyed that the cost of Live is part of the console, though, which means that you essentially pay for it twice.

HAHAHAHAHA oh man, 'blades' (laser... blazer.....)

its actually hilarious how extreme everything is, 360!!!!! WTF

like it will sell more because its extreme.

but when it comes down to it, i expect we will own one at some point in our house, its a fucking games console, maybe games will be on it that arent extreme. ¬¬

I wish I had J Allard's e-mail so I could tell him:

Apparently his Live Gamertag is "HiroProtaganist" or some variant thereof.

Get Xbox360 Live-messaging or something.

I think the 360 lacks a very important feature in extremity. A picture of Chris Remo showing his Vans when you first turn it on will make this the most extreme console you will ever buy.

I think the 360 lacks a very important feature in extremity. A picture of Chris Remo showing his Vans when you first turn it on will make this the most extreme console you will ever buy.

It does have a picture of Remo but it is only available on the Premium version. :tup:

Ummm... aren't consoles always switched on wirelessly? I'm pretty sure the button on my gamecube doesn't require that I plug something into it...

:shifty: Um, no. I'm still suffering from PTSD from the very first time I saw that pic of him.

so.. pages are blades

then what are windows? and a button is still a button?

so.. pages are blades

then what are windows? and a button is still a button?

Who cares?

maybe buttons are bullets?

I bet on the 1080 the "blades" will be called "razors"

and "bullets" will become "nukes"!!!

EXTREME!!!

Fo' shizzle!

The 360 is just the sort of rad, happening console that every 12 year old needs to complete his overwise X-Treme life style.

(Which consists largely of skateboarding and drinking juice. RAD.)

Heh... good old /. style commentary. A billion people bitching about its marketing and nobody caring about how it plays games :)

Heh... good old /. style commentary. A billion people bitching about its marketing and nobody caring about how it plays games :)

Until we can actually play the (uninspired) games on it, all we CAN bitch about is the marketing.

Until we can actually play the (uninspired) games on it, all we CAN bitch about is the marketing.

Well, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.