AndyB

Games you ignore (licenses, kid's games).

Myst games...

I played the first one and thought it was alright... but then I've fallen into "myst killed adventure games" crowd and didn't give the sequels a second glance.

I played Myst 5 demo last week and I loved it. I missed that feeling I get when I solve puzzles. I'm thinking maybe I should try the sequels.

I played Myst 5 demo last week and I loved it. I missed that feeling I get when I solve puzzles. I'm thinking maybe I should try the sequels.

I'd recommend you play Riven and skip all the other sequels. Myst 5 looks like it might be pretty good though.

I'd recommend you play Riven and skip all the other sequels. Myst 5 looks like it might be pretty good though.

I haven't played the fourth one, but I think the third one is great. It has the best puzzles of the first three (possibly all of them, but I couldn't say). You can get the collection for cheap, so you might as well at least try it.

I just tried Riven and it refuses to run under windows 2000. Apparently it's not supported (what kind of game supports both win98 and winxp but not win2k anyway?).

Gee, that was money well-spent.