Sign in to follow this  
General Fuzzy McBitty

Katamari

I never played Katamari Damacy.

Yep, there's my credibility gone in one foul swoop.

I never played Katamari Damacy.

Yep, there's my credibility gone in one foul swoop.

Except that's fine. Though some forumites surely enjoy their Katamari and cavair parties, it isn't essential, despite evidence to the contrary. Check out the sequel though, it will probably be good. You probably intend to check it out though. Since you're you.

I heard 13th from the guy at EB, 6th from Gamespot. I normally trust EB more because things are sometimes released a week or so later in Canada. I'll preorder it and pick it up whenever they tell me. That works for me, I suggest you do something similar.

I'll preorder it and pick it up whenever they tell me. That works for me, I suggest you do something similar.

Didn't we recently come to the conclusion that preordering was "Teh D3vil" ?

I played katamari, but not all the way through. This is one of the reasons I am considering the perchase of a PS2. So many games I've kind of half played.

I thought it was meant to come out some time around.. eh, last month now I think of it.

Nope, never will be.

I think. :shifty:

Confirmed; there was a rumor emanating from SCE that there would be a PAL conversion, but Namco said "Never".

Didn't we recently come to the conclusion that preordering was "Teh D3vil" ?

Maybe for you guys, but I've never preordered a game that I wasn't sure of. The PC version of Vice City, Half Life 2, Psychonauts, and now Katamari. 4 games that I've preordered in my life, 3 games that I've loved, one that I'm almost certain I will love. There's nothing wrong with Preordering if you do it responsably...