Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Spakster

The Spakster Login  

29 members have voted

1. 1. The Spakster Login

• :tup: It's funny and I like it!
    • :tdown: It's rubbish and lame, learn how to log out.
    • :tmeh: Whatever, let them have their fun. I don't really care.
    • It makes my brain ache, I need a chart of some kind.

Well, what do we all think of the Spaff, Marek, Yufster account sharing shenanigans?

-This is actually Nick posting, I'm just using Nick's login

Spaff isn't sharing at all. His account is just being stolen and abused.

- Yufster

What? How did you do that? Does the thread get created before you decide what you want in your poll? That's kind of :tdown:

I'd like to see some pictures of the three of them in a woolly sweater.

I was thinking of putting their heads on the end game Levern, Hoggie, and Bernard, but I don't feel like taking the time.

Here's the thing: it's actually really really hard to log out Spaff. I don't know why. When you log out it says all cookies are cleared, but they aren't. It just greets you back as Spaff.

- Marek

I don't really know who you guys are, but my brother nagged me to post with his account.

What kind of an idiotic name is Dingo Chavez anyway?

- Dingo's annoyed and bothered brother

Okay, when did Marek get such a tan?

As far as my corner of the Netherlands is concerned, it has been raining all summer. This isn't right. The photo is fraudulous!

Marek doesn't have a tan, Spaff is just really really really pale.

By the way, are there any Thumbsters in or around Edinburgh? I'm going to be there next week. I'm leaving tomorrow. Could be nice to do something if there's interest.

Bye!!! Have fun! Then come to Calgary, where the drinking age is 18! Lowest in North America, therefore, w00t indeed! (Sorry, I'm one of those people that's still young enough to care about stuff like that.)

Slightly gutted that this wasn't a post about Sparkster the Rocket Knight.

But yeah it does get a bit weird reading Spaff's voice in Yufter's style.... If you know what I mean.

Okay, I'm going to put my recounts of Edinburgh in this topic since I seem to have invaded it anyway.

I went into the local Edinburgh HMV (a media chainstore), and stumbled onto THE ENTIRE CREW OF FIREFLY. Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, they were all right there, behind an enormous queue at a panel. Incredible! So I rushed to the end of the line, only to find that the queue was closed and a semi-imposing bouncer blocked my way! ARGH! Even after repeated pleading I was denied access. The horror! So I only managed to catch a distant glimps of Whedon, and got a good view on Nathan as he rose from the table and looked around, turning his stunningly piratey unshaven face.

Now I assumed they'd be here for a reason greater than sitting in the back of a mediastore, so I gathered there would be a Serenity screening somewhere. But try to find ANYTHING in Edinburgh at festivalseason. Fricking impossible. So after some investigation, I couldn't get the intelligence I wanted and had to give up. Today I read there was indeed a big UK premiere of Serenity that day, but I wouldn't have been able to get a ticket to it anyway. Tough luck. If only I had known beforehand. Still nice to happen upon the whole crew by accident, even if I didn't get the chance to give 'em all a hand.

All in all, a cool holiday. Now get that movie in theatres here in the Netherlands!