Nick

Berfday!

Hey, happy birthday, Walter! Also liv, with whom I'm less familiar! Happy birthdays all around!

Indeed, birthdays for everyone!! :woohoo: ...umm, but especially Walter and Liv/Liz, neither of whom I am as familiar with as I'd like to be... or something :shifty:

Yes, way to go Walter & Liv. Congratulation on staving off death for yet another year in you slow march to the inevitable grave!

Incidentally, this is how I wish most people happy birthday in person. There are a few who really don't like it...

Happy birthday, Walter! May your children be born without hooks for hands.

Happy birthday, Liv/Liz! I don't really know who you are, but may your children be born without small bottles for noses.

Happy (belated?) b'days - I roll your joint birthdays into a ball of katamari goodness and swallow this collectively joyous pill of ecstacy before spewing it up and out like a human fountian of liquid love that harvests in my throat causing us all to dance merrily in afternoon delight like fred astaire in the rain.

Happy Birthday to both of you, what can I say, I guess you should be happy... and sad... so many games left to play... so little time now...

ALL THE BEST TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

It's late, but many happy returns Liv! Come back and visit us in Brighton some time :)