Salka

Penetration

I think that 'penetration' should officially be made a rude word. A really rude word.

There's a shop in Brighton called Penetration. I met the owner. He looks like a pirate.

I think that 'penetration' should officially be made a rude word. A really rude word.

Depends in what sort of deep contest you use it in a good conversation :innocent:

viralpenetrationad.campaign

suckit

dipit

catchit

dripit

Whoa, for some reason this reminds me of a really bad R&b song.

Whoa, for some reason this reminds me of a really bad R&b song.

OH MY GOSH! You are crazy but absolutely right! I thought it over and it was buggin me but I have found the artist you are thinking of - Rah Digga and the track is Break Fool

OH MY GOSH! You are crazy but absolutely right! I thought it over and it was buggin me but I have found the artist you are thinking of - Rah Digga and the track is Break Fool

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I can't help laughing!

I think it's more like Khia - My Neck, My Back (Like it).

I guess, I had a really bad time at a club in Las Vegas that played way too much R&B for my tastes. But that song is stuck in my head. I think the club was called "Skin" or something like that.

So much bad music..... grrrr

I think it's more like Khia - My Neck, My Back (Like it).

I guess, I had a really bad time at a club in Las Vegas that played way too much R&B for my tastes. But that song is stuck in my head. I think the club was called "Skin" or something like that.

So much bad music..... grrrr

Yeh, that's the kind of penetration that causes 'the pain in the...'

'Frostbyte'...

What .... :grin:

Ok sounded a bit bad .... but there are a number of ways in which penatrate can be used ... lets just stick with the gneraral meaning :tup: