Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Suspect Advice from Suspect Characters

Okay Guy gamers I need some assistance my boyfriend is a huge gamer this means he plays wow and counterstrike for hours apon hours I agreed to play because I like games too! never really knew about online games but i thought I would give it a try so I created a warlock on wow and can play for about 4 hours maybe somtimes more. And just to be involved when im not playing I would watch him until I went to bednot only that when he had his land party I cooked for all his friends and watched them play. But lately his gaming has become his job especially with raids and to be honest hes addicted and now I ask him to hang out and do stuff and he gets madI mean really mad. I like the outdoors and just doing other stuff I don't what to do I honestly think this whole gaming thing is making our relationship shitty if you guys have any reccomendations please respond!

My boyfriend can play WOW for an infinite amount of time but I don't mind. This is partly to do with the fact his addiction is rather cute ('oOooOOoo I made pretty new clothes!!! OooOOooo look at my pretty new pet! OoOOOo what a pretty forest I am gaily flouncing around in!').

How old are you/your boyfriend?

Hi, yeah, Vlynn911.... pics please. I need to assess your situation here.

Hi, yeah, Vlynn911.... pics please. I need to assess your situation here.

Now what will pictures have to do with anything? This isn't some circus or something.

Hehe, what else does Spaff do than make fake cute clothes for his WoW characters? Do dish.

Pictures are necessary to help us get in touch with the situation using visual stimuli.

... ¬¬

No, that sounds like I want to touch myself while looking at your picture. I just mean, let's be honest. If you're ugly, you probably want to think twice before leaving him because you won't get another boyfriend. Similarly, if he's ugly, he'll be pretty much desperate to keep you. Unless you're ugly. If neither of you are ugly, it's probably best you go your separate ways.

Also, people tend to feel sorrier for you if you're pretty and sad, rather than ugly and blubbering.

I'm female and I have a boyfriend, when you think about it, the odds of me wanting to touch myself while looking at a picture of another girl are pretty low.

Look, seriously, imagine you're giving advice to a really, really fat woman. She's blubbering and snivelling. She wants to know whether to break up with her boyfriend. Now really you know that if she does, she'll probably never get laid again. Even if her boyfriend is a jerk, what do you say?

Now imagine it is a pretty, slim woman who is crying. You would be all like, "Yeah totally, dump your boyfriend and come sit on my lap, come sit on my lap."

And that's why I need a picture before I can give any real advice in this situation.

Christ :eek: What if Vlynn posts a photo of herself after you've said all that, and your next piece of advice is "Erm, best try and stick with him if I were you..."

Hmm, how can I attempt to save this :erm: Wait a minute, I know... :oldman:

Vlynn911, I'm single, male, desperate, and likely to touch myself while looking at any photo of yourself that you may post here...

Now there's a perfectly valid reason to avoid the whole photo posting situation and resume the discussion instead :woohoo:

Posting pictures of yourself so that someone can tell you just how ugly (on a scale from 3 to H, which means totally arbitrary) you are is probably not a very high priority for most people.

Also, don't pretend that you aren't using the internet for getting materials in front of which you're going to touch yourself. IT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!

Sticking with someone (if you are ugly or not) because you are afraid to be alone (or as yufster put it, you are afraid of not getting laid again) is never the answer to a good relationship.

Not that I would really know, as I haven't had a relationship for two and a half years, too busy playing games :grin:

My left thumb is touching my jaw again. Wait... wrong threa.d

Vlynn911, post your photo with confidence if you feel. There actually is no such thing as an ugly person (visually). Your either someones type or your not.

Anyways, your guy is either:

A. An idiot who does not deserve you.

B. He is somehow REALLY missing the point that not spending time with you minus WOW etc is not healthy to your relationship and his body (he could get piles or suffer a stroke with extensive sitting/gaming).

C. Or, and this is always ugly, he is cheating and doesn't need to get his feminine fix from you.

You sound like a great girl and I can imagine lots of guys who would be dying for a lady like you. Talk to your man with some gusto, and if you think he is showing any signs of weakness or hesitation - KICK HIM TO THE CURB!!

Vlynn911, post your photo with confidence if you feel. There actually is no such thing as an ugly person (visually). Your either someones type or your not.

I don't think Vlynn ever posted about having an issue with posting her photo or not. How did the conversation turn into that?

I don't think Vlynn ever posted about having an issue with posting her photo or not. How did the conversation turn into that?

I thought she was going to post a pic of her boyfriend... The photo is completely irrelevant. She has stated the case of the situation quite clearly. Though you cant argue that seeing someone in photo helps to build an image of them. Look at me.

post-89-13375602885702_thumb.jpg

Ah hell, this thread took a bad turn and has gone to hell. I hope she doesn't read some of the middle parts of it and gets detered by the ugly conversation topic. Especially the part about rating her picture and his.

I guess this is what she gets from posting on a gaming forum. Especially one that almost called itself Angry Fist. Or Gameslol.

But isn't that censorship?

I'm just saying, someone asked for some good advise and it turns into: Show us your picture, you could be a moose or an angel!

That's neither here nor there. This is about someone who is concerned their partner is not showing interest in their relationship. Forget the photo shit and only say something if it is relevant to her situation and of benefit to her. Like Knar said.