SkyRanger

The Bard's Tale - Beating Fnarf

I am new to this game and having a heck of a time beating Fnarf in the Highland Park area. I have tried using the Heroine and the Crone, the Heroine and the Light Fairy, also the Heroine and the Vorpal Rat. None of the combinations is apparently fast enough to catch Fnarf before he disappears. Anyone have a better way to beat the little Trow?

Yeah, unfortunately there's too much repetetive hack 'n slash in that game. The songs are great though. :yep:

Featuring the vocal and instrumental stylings of peter mcconnell, michael land and clint bajakian among others.

I am new to this game and having a heck of a time beating Fnarf in the Highland Park area. I have tried using the Heroine and the Crone, the Heroine and the Light Fairy, also the Heroine and the Vorpal Rat. None of the combinations is apparently fast enough to catch Fnarf before he disappears. Anyone have a better way to beat the little Trow?

The best way i found to do it is to have the healer stand back with the stay command, and assault the enemy... then as your health goes down run back to her and she'll heal you... the main key is making sure she doesnt die.

Hmm, from what I remember the best way is to use a bow. I don't think it matters too much about companions, as long as they distract the other trow for long enough, although the healer is probably a good idea.

Hmm, from what I remember the best way is to use a bow. I don't think it matters too much about companions, as long as they distract the other trow for long enough, although the healer is probably a good idea.

Aye, there is a range that's close enough to shoot him with your own ranged weapon (you should have a decent flaming bow by then), yet far enough away to not be targetted by his own shots or cause him to run untill you've landed a hit or 2. Get him right at the edge of the screen and choose tough companions that will occupy the smallfry without dying too quickly, then pincushion Fnaark full of flaming sticks.

I have no clue, I remember almost absolutely nothing from the game for some odd reason.

Funny, I'm the same way.

I know I enjoyed it, but I'll be damned if I can remember much of anything.