Sign in to follow this  
Ag3nt_Sm1th

company outlook

mines EA games because they created the battlefield series.

I think these guys might disagree with you.

Whats your favorite manufacturing company?

I now mines EA games

I think some people might disagree with you.

Still, you should be aware that EA didn't create Battlefield.

His post regarding the Hot Coffee mod said that his friend was 15, so I assume he is a similar age.

Anyway, yes. DICE created the Battlefield series (which I actually hate, but whatever.) and EA is taking over the world, but I'd think that his question still stands. With that in mind, I'd say that my favorite developer would be something like the Behemoth (Alien Hominid, although you all know this by now) or Intelligent Systems (The Paper Marios, Fire Emblems, Advance Wars, Super Metroid, etc). As for publishers, it'll probably sound like a cop out, but it's true. Nintendo is the best one. Despite the fact that they only publish for themselves, the games are consistantly of a high quality. I'd say about 15 great games for each crap game. Plus, they actually do try to encourage a decent amount of creativity from their developers. Good stuff.

That's it for me. I'm gone.

Intelligent Systems! Man those guys are quality.

(and how can I not mention Double Fine?)

Every company I've liked has either gone done the crapper, or just gone to shit.

...Strange how the ones that go to shit usually do so with wild success. My analogy would make much more sense if they, in turn, went down the crapper. Oh well....

So I will decline to answer.

How is this a review? Shenanigans, I call on thee! Shenanigans!

Well, my favorite series is Zelda, my favorite mascot is Mario, my favorite designer is Miyamoto, I'm quite fond of Iwata, and my favorite Video game composer is Koji Kondo.

But I shall never reveal the identity of my favorite developer!

How is this a review? Shenanigans, I call on thee! Shenanigans!

Well, my favorite series is Zelda, my favorite mascot is Mario, my favorite designer is Miyamoto, I'm quite fond of Iwata, and my favorite Video game composer is Koji Kondo.

But I shall never reveal the identity of my favorite developer!

Is it Codemasters?

Is it Codemasters?

Your guesses and tries to reveal the name of my beloved Video game company are doomed to failure, Mr. Extremo.

It has a "T" an "E" and an "O" in its name, but it is far too complex for any feeble human mind to comprehend.

Bowahahahaha...!

Seriously though, why is this thread in the review section?

Your guesses and tries to reveal the name of my beloved Video game company are doomed to failure, Mr. Extremo.

It has a "T" an "E" and an "O" in its name, but it is far too complex for any feeble human mind to comprehend.

Bowahahahaha...!

Seriously though, why is this thread in the review section?

So MicrosofT GamE StudiOs, then? ;)

Spectrum Holobyte?

dOuble finE producTions

dOuble finE producTions

Look at Polytope. Look at him! His sagacity, his greatness, his sheer wit, the beauty of his post. He puts you guys to shame! (I'm guessing it's a he, I maybe wrong, if so imagine I posted "her" instead of "his".)

Good sage, I salute you.

Yeah, it's actually Nintendo. Like you guys already knew. Ptff. I mock thee...

Gotta go with Bioware on this one. Not only do they make solid games but they're from the same area as me (yea, not alot happens around here). I like their games because I'm huge on story, if a game can't hold a story well I don't usually stick with it for long. I really like Bioware's stories, but there are many other good devs out there.

*edit* Upon further inspection of the question he asks what manufacturing company we like best. Yea, I don't even know how to answer that.

Upon further inspection of the question he asks what manufacturing company we like best. Yea, I don't even know how to answer that.

Lay-Z-Boy. Because I'm a pompous, self-righteous, fat, American bastard.

Actually, the first thing to pop in my head was whoever makes my fedoras. But since I don't actually know, I guess that means they don't exactly count. So yeah, I have no idea. I'm fond of Zippo. I have a collection.