Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Morning surprise

I came into the office this morning and as I opened the door my boss stood in the middle of the office floor, totally freaking out. He was like "WHAT THE F--- WHAT THE FUUUUUCK HAPPENED TO YOU??? I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like that!"

Someone behind him was laughing. Then he pointed me to one of our programmers, whose arms were totally covered in huge tattoos, from his shoulders all the way down to his arms. Dragons, hearts, roses, the works. This was remarkable given that this guy didn't have any tattoos before. Except it was basically just drawn onto a panty pantyhose, which was sown to the shirt he was wearing, but this was really really hard to see and it also took me 10 seconds to figure out.

I hope that thing isn't a standard joke store / hip clothing store item or it won't actually be as hilarious. Otherwise it's probably the best prank ever.

Haha, that's a great prank =D Never heard it before, so it must be pretty unique.

:eek:

What is a panty in Holland? Because I'm having difficulty believing you.

You know, a transparent flesh-colored very thin long sock?

I have no better way of describing it. And when I googled for "panties" I got too many images that aren't work safe. :shifty:

Something much more remarkable just happened. The new coffee machine arrived! The vibe is like it's Christmas. Everyone stopped working, fought to tear open the boxes, etc.

It's just been installed and we made our very first cup. It's being passed around in a circle. It's good.

Something much more remarkable just happened. The new coffee machine arrived! The vibe is like it's Christmas. Everyone stopped working, fought to tear open the boxes, etc.

It's just been installed and we made our very first cup. It's being passed around in a circle. It's good.

And then you all will find out that it's just a pantyhose.

I've seen those for sale somewhere... possibly linked from boingboing... that rules that he pulled it off though (by pulling it on!! zing!!).

I've seen those for sale somewhere... possibly linked from boingboing... that rules that he pulled it off though (by pulling it on!! zing!!).

Nice, that has more snap than a frontloader

I've seen a website that sells them too, I think it was linked on b3ta or something.

Dunno, but I'm now going to wear one of those things the next time I go to a buddy's house. I hope it's Russell. I haven't seen him in about a month and he'd probably have a heart attack...

What on Earth is Gaggia?

I don't know, but I bet you've got a Douwe Egberts machine. Am I right?

Also, you guys should get a Cup a Soup machine as well. It's very popular at the office.

--Erwin

We had a Douwe Egberts machine for a month or two, but then I guess everyone got depressed by how much its coffee seemed like liquified shit. The new one we've got looks sorta like that picture, except there's a seperate bean grinder and two of those handles that you can put the coffee in.

We do not have a Cup a Soup machine, though there's some bags in the cupboard that no one ever uses.

We had a Douwe Egberts machine for a month or two, but then I guess everyone got depressed by how much its coffee seemed like liquified shit.

Teehee! You'll appreaciate the taste of DE when you've had Max Havelaar coffee before.

--Erwin

These?

SOmething about searching google for panties and finsing Obi Wan?

Oh, god I'm sorry Steve, I tried to quote your post and accidentally edited it. I am a bad moderator ;(

I meant to say:

Round here we call those stockings.

And that I wish our office had coffee machine, but first I would like them to filter the sulphur out of the tap water.

I wish that was a joke.