Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

Doom Movie Trailer Out

Vin Diesel could beat up the Rock, no question.

So Hitman could beat up the Doom Guy?

Good to know.

47trio.jpg

When you get the starring role in an adaptation without any competition, even though you have virtually nothing in common with the character except fucking baldness, and despite the fact that the actor who has provided the character’s voice for all four games and is the model for the character’s appearance in the first place, was BEGGING for the role that you somehow nabbed yourself, it’s pretty safe to assume that every “s” in the script can be replaced with “$”.

Heh. (http://www.hitmanforum.com/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1122301367&archive=&start_from=&ucat=8&showcategory=8)

[ontopic]The Doom movie looks bad![/ontopic]

Is demons from hell too complex a concept for hollywood these days ? Wish they stuck to the original script more . Human genome -> aliens from other dimension ? Ok.....

Actually, I understand why they put Vin Diesel in the starring role of the Hitman movie, and I accept it. 1) Vin Diesel, game nerd he is, was one of the driving forces behind getting the movie into production; 2) If you cast a big star like Vin Diesel, who does have the deep voice and passing resemblence to 47, about 10x more people will (theoretically) go see the movie in the end, just because "it's a Vin Diesel movie." I neither love nor hate Vin Diesel, but the overwhelming Fanboy Indignation in the above link is very unrealistic, and doesn't convince me.

My suggestion would be to cast that guy from The Transporter who looked exactly like 47 in that movie anyway, and who would be a box office draw for action movie dorks, albeit to a lesser degree than Diesel.

Hey Hollywood, if you need any other great ideas or anything just PM me or whatever.

Well then I guess we'll have to stick with Vin Diesel but I mean I am okay with that, honestly.

Yeah, I'm kind of neutral about the whole deal, and that article I linked to has a few too many swears to be taken completely seriously.

But I do think it would have been insanely cool to see David Bateson himself as 47 in the movie.

Vinny might have more muscle, but does he gots the moves? Does he gots the charisma? Does he gots the incredible one-liners? Does he gots the acting chops?

No. No he does nots.

And that's why the Rock could beat up Vin Diesel.

DOOOOO YOOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

what the rock is cookin.

What's the deal with the POV shots? Not only are we going to be feeling bad about seeing an awful movie, but now we're also going to feel seasick from viewing it?

Was kind of funny watching the first FPS scene, the camera is about to go around the corner and the gun screams..."Target Approaching".

I was quivering with fear, after that... :gaming: