Lechimp

2HB for Sale

That is a bit pricey.

I bet you can always knit one (I had a knitting/crocheting hobby for a bit)

It's a two color system where you need to alternate the purl and knit stitches. And you can increase and the decrease the rows as necessary. I'm guessing at 4 different places - damn I wish I could read stitches better so I could tell you how much they increase by)

If only they would put the pattern online so you can make one yourself.

And you could probably get the body stuffiing by stuffing socks, sewing them tight, and inserting it into the body. (I'm guessing the body is soft - as opposed to using a foam insert)

Anyhow, that would be my way of getting around having to pay the hefty $150.00 for it.

And I bet if you put the picture on some knitter forum, the people there would be able to figure out the pattern.

Holy :cens0r:! That's way too expensive!

If you know Sluggy Freelance they sell handmade Bun-Buns and Kikis for 28$, and that was OK...

50$ would be steep but fair, but 150$? :eek:

Well, they are hand knitted by a pro, but still.... :shifty:

They are hand made after all. If they were cheap, everybody would buy one, and then they couldn't possibly all be hand made.

This way they'll be totally limited and special. And as soon as I have enough money, I'm going to buy one.

I think I'm going to attempt to make one. However, it's going to be crocheted. Do you guys think a crochet stitch will still look as good, if I substitute 4 rows of (Knit, purl, knit purl) for one double row of double crochet?

Converting knitting to crocheting

I just spent way too much money at the DF store. :sad:

I just spent way too much money at the DF store. :sad:

but but but....

The call of the 2HB is too great.

but but but....

The call of the 2HB is too great.

I could not resist it!

I could not resist it!

I would have tried to make it, I mean 150 bucks is pretty steep.

-My chinese blood boils-

I would have tried to make it, I mean 150 bucks is pretty steep.

-My chinese blood boils-

It's absurd to me that I paid that much too, but these are special circumstances. For one thing, it's Double Fine. If I want any studio to succeed, it's them. Plus I just got a new job.

I wonder... how Extremo™ CAN one get with a two-headed baby doll...?

Pretty fucking Extremo, I'd think.

I don't think it's too much to ask for pictures. I mean, if you're going to get all EXTREMO! with the 2HB.

EXTREMMMEEEE!!! :tup:

Haha. That has the potential to be the best extremo pic to date. (Though I guess no one ever saw that picture from E3 2004 with Chris holding his arms ominously in the air while a dozen booth babes drop to the floor.)

Haha. That has the potential to be the best extremo pic to date. (Though I guess no one ever saw that picture from E3 2004 with Chris holding his arms ominously in the air while a dozen booth babes drop to the floor.)

Where is that picture? I do not see it, therefore it does not exist, YET. :shifty:

I keep hearing about so many pictures on so many levels of awesomeness, but we have yet seen a good number of them. Are you hiding them? huh huh? I bet they're in some super secret uber cool Idlethumbs vault! :shifty:

There is no way for me to express my supremely epic disappointment that we for some reason lost that picture.

I'm calling shenanigans on that one! It is evidently the secret to the Extremo-nos...ity... It's like hair for Sampson. If anyone not involved with E3 sees it, the Extreme will be evenly distributed to all that inhabit the land.

More than enough to go around, obviously. I myself would at least quadruple in Extremo-nosity.

Way to go Chris for your purchase. Post those pictures when you have it. It'll be a fine addition to the legacy of Extremeness that started publically, I believe, with you holding an NGage.