Marek

Name this movie

A bunch of years ago (1998 I think) I was introduced to a whole bunch of cool movies at a school camp. I discovered later that Lola Rennt, Pi and Leon were amongst them.

But I just recalled another film I saw there for 20 min but that I never re-discovered... maybe you guys know the title.

• It was French
  • There was a scene where a car drove through a tunnel and a guy's face was pressed against the road causing part of his face to peel off.
  • There was a scene where a nightclub that got raided by cops armed with machine guns. Everyone got shot. The DJ was last to go down because he had headphones on and didn't notice what was going on around him.

I don't know if it was good or not. I'm just curious what film it might have been.

Could it have been La Hayne ?

Even if it wasn't, you should still watch La Hayne. An excellent movie.

I also think Dobermann.

I only watched ten minutes of it, and no sir, I didn't like it. I thought it's just a bunch of dumb tasteless violence and sex (so did everybody else, but many people like that sort of thing).

My opinion has no reason to be in this thread, but I'm just saying...

Um sorry, in Dutch "school" can be informally used to refer to high school, college or university as well.

Could it have been La Hayne ?

Even if it wasn't, you should still watch La Hayne. An excellent movie.

I think you mean La Haine, you uncouth scum.

I think you mean La Haine, you uncouth scum.

I will fight you.

Sounds like Doberman to me too, I saw the movie recently and those scenes do seem to appear in the movie.... :erm:

Judging from what little stills I could find it might indeed be Dobermann. Doesn't seem like a particularly good movie. Thanks for helping me out though. I hate it when I don't know the title of something.

In other news, you should actually watch La Haine. Watch that instead. it is good.

yep, though there is no driving-through-tunnel-scraping-face-on-the-floor in la haine... which critics claime is one of the film's few shortcomings...