lailoken

Serenity/Firefly

Woah, how many people you planning to kill?

I don't know. Originally it was one person, but I bet with these type of things, once you start, you can't stop. I'd probably go into a killing rage or something.

See? I'm a timebomb. :bomb:

Sorry to get back on topic... :shifty: ...but I hadn't really watched any Firefly until last weekend, when there was a bank holiday weekend special 'Joss-a-thon' on Sunday on one of the cable TV channels in the apartment I'm staying in that lasted more than an entire day. I started watching at about 2pm, and assume I must have missed a few episodes, and continued to watch untill midnight when it changed to peoples' favourite Angel episodes instead.

I couldn't believe they stuck with 1 series and played consecutive episodes for that long, it's the longest non-stop TV session I've had for at least 10 years. In the advert breaks, they had mini-cast interviews, and about 3 different adverts for Serenity. I now officially consider myself a 'fan', though very much behind on all the chit chat :chaste:

Fear not dear Ed. You are embraced to the warm love that is the Browncoats. Welcome. Sit. Eat food. And shoot scumbags. And rob a train or two. Or four. Well...

Wow Savage, I'm waiting for your reference to looking at the lovely Inara, the handsome Malcolm, or the adorably cute Kaylee. It's not all about shooting scumbags and robbing trains, but the unforgettable character interactions and tongue in cheek humor.

Hmmm... The DVD set says that Inara was originally supposed to be played by Rebecca Gayheart. I only know her as Betty on Dead Like Me, and really can't picture her as the serious "companion" type. Still, you gotta wonder how much that could have affected the show...