Nick

Electroplankton made real

No one has anything to say about this? Fine, I thought it was a good oppurtunity to bring up other things that seem inspired by games.

Screw you all though :finger:

No not at all, in fact you win! You win the prize of being the winner. :tup:

Damn that shit looks cool. Sorry, I would have commented earlier, but I was out of the province over the last week, and thus without internet access. Don't worry, Nick. We all still love you.

MetalMickey dude, do I know you? As in have I met you randomly?

I love Nick by the way.

MetalMickey dude, do I know you? As in have I met you randomly?

I love Nick by the way.

Are you serious? Will you always forget who I am? I'm sitting about 15 feet above you right now... Ah well, never mind.

Dude you're EDD?!?? Why didn't you tell me before, man?!??

Dude you're EDD?!?? Why didn't you tell me before, man?!??

but... but... I have done many times!!?!?!!!??! Sometimes, you've even told me you knew that already, like when you screamed at me in the Bob/Spaff house and I said I was Edd, and Metalmickey from thumbs. By the way, I never did find out, did you scream to see how high I would jump, or because you had no idea I would be there?

I had no idea who you were man, I thought the house was being burgled. I just came out of the bedroom and there was a strange man standing there. I panicked.

Hehe, as unlikely as it sounds, I think that's the first time I've been described as 'a strange man'. For some inexplicable reason I find that strangely pleasing :eek:.

Well... that's good...

Erm well then if you or Dan want more coffee... or Ribena or whatever... I'm 15 feet beneath you... uh working... sooo.... yeah :shifty: