Sign in to follow this  
Savage Cabbage

Now THIS is a DooM case!

It's been a while since I saw anything from this casemod, but it's coming along really nicely. Incredible attention to detail and lots of nifty extras.

Hopefully this won't turn into a Doom 3 hate-fest.

I could fight this guy just because of his sig:

"An artist cannot speak about his art anymore than a plant can discuss horticulture"

Sorry, bro, your Cocteau quote does not apply to case modding

edit: That said, the case is really impressive-looking :eek:

Yeah that is really awesome, especially the fact that the guy seems to be determined to make everything on this baby work! Nice.

Here is another case mod I found a few days ago which I guess is a completely different thing but still incredible! You really gotta see where this guy is going with this... [linkage ]

These people need to be working on films or amusement park rides. As cool and amazing as this stuff is, their skills are wasted on case modding. ¬

Yeah that is really awesome, especially the fact that the guy seems to be determined to make everything on this baby work! Nice.

Here is another case mod I found a few days ago which I guess is a completely different thing but still incredible! You really gotta see where this guy is going with this... [linkage ]

Thanks for showing that link. That case is, is, is just-the-sex. Has anyone on thumbs got any stunning cases they have made themselves we could see?

These people need to be working on films or amusement park rides. As cool and amazing as this stuff is, their skills are wasted on case modding. ¬

Everybody in the world has skills that are wasted somewhere/somehow if you want to look at it like that. maybe they're just practicing before moving to amusement parks...