Sign in to follow this  
rick jones

Does anyone now where to find a FREE Doom 2 download?

I heard LeChimp's pants, but Rodi's pants are also known to contain doom.

You'd think if you want a free copy of a game, you could find one without bothering people on random message boards.

Also: ooooh, Doom 2... that's gonna set you back a lot of money if you'd just buy it! :shifty:

You won't find a free download of the full game. There should be a shareware version available though. But really, you can probably find the full thing almost anywhere online or offline for about $10.

hasn't doom 2 been released under the developers license thingy so basically you can download the sourcecode from id software?

hasn't doom 2 been released under the developers license thingy so basically you can download the sourcecode from id software?

I think so, ID Software usually releases the source code for all of its games after they have been around for a while.

You can buy the first 3 doom games (Doom 1,2 and Final Doom) at Walmart for $10.

You can buy the first 3 doom games (Doom 1,2 and Final Doom) at Walmart for $10.

Walmart sells Doom 3? Heh. I guess it hasn't got a boob in it anywhere, just violently dismembered soldiers, and hell.

LISTEN YOU :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I would like to revise my statement:

"Walmart sells Doom 3 Doom games? Heh. I guess it hasn't got a boob in it anywhere, just violently dismembered soldiers, and hell."

My favorite thing is that this guy's first post was locked, so he added the word "free" to his subject, just to make things clearer.

Oh, and...

"Walmart sells Doom 3 Doom games? Heh. I guess it hasn't they haven't got a boob in it them anywhere, just violently dismembered soldiers, and hell."

Just wanted to be a dick...