Wormsie

"Man eats dead wife, dies choking"

well we'll probably never find out, but as a lil note here,

even crazy people do have motives, only their premises are off or their logic is off or both...

Sweet.

Captain Tienkie van Vuuren said police were called to Thembalethu Village near Mkuze in the Tugela Ferry area...

Oh right, yeah :erm:

Huh? Yufster deleted her innapropriate laughter using the master admin account? Well I never!

Uh I did what? No I didn't. Although now you mention it I do recall laughing that a man choked to death on his wife's face. Did somebody find that offensive?

whoever deleted that post should be ashamed of themselves. I disapprove of that sort of moral highground censorship.

So in summary:

He choked to death on her face?! Ahahahahahahaha. I hope it was delicious. I bet he wished he'd listened to his mother about chewing his food properly now, eh?!?? Ahahaha. Let's FACE the facts here, at least he... NOSE!!!! better now eh?! AHahaha!!! He obviously didn't have much of an... EYE!!! for good food! HAHAHA. I guess she was a bit of EYE CANDY though!!!! AHahaa. Man, she was obviously a bit too ...CHEEKY!!!! for his liking that day!!! HaHAHAHAHA! AHaha. we're getting into the CUT and thrust of debate now, and it's DEAD serious! But I'll have a STAB at it anyway!!! I like killing and eating women! HaHaha.

So in summary:

He choked to death on her face?! Ahahahahahahaha. I hope it was delicious. I bet he wished he'd listened to his mother about chewing his food properly now, eh?!?? Ahahaha. Let's FACE the facts here, at least he... NOSE!!!! better now eh?! AHahaha!!! He obviously didn't have much of an... EYE!!! for good food! HAHAHA. I guess she was a bit of EYE CANDY though!!!! AHahaa. Man, she was obviously a bit too ...CHEEKY!!!! for his liking that day!!! HaHAHAHAHA! AHaha. we're getting into the CUT and thrust of debate now, and it's DEAD serious! But I'll have a STAB at it anyway!!! I like killing and eating women! HaHaha.

Ha...ha? :shifty:

So in summary:

:grin: So how's life treating you these days, hon?

So in summary:

So utterly awesome.

I'd just like to to note here that you probably have the 2nd best sense of humour I've ever read online.