Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

You want to buy a gaming site?

Now is your big chance!

"IGN is for sale" says New York Post. It's going for a fairly cheap price, ONLY $850 million dollars. So gather up your pennies and go fight such companies like Viacom for the ownership, now!

Wowzer, that's a bargain! Kingz, as your senior director of hostile acquisitions, should probably take a look at this.

I'm sure that after all the games that the Thumbs staff play, you'd be able to defeat Viacom with your L337 skillz.

Is IGN publicly traded? If so Idle Thumbs should buy one share for no reason other than to claim it owns part of IGN.

I feel that in a year or two, Idle T will be worth 850M as well. Or, 14M, putting them in the Crazy Frog league.

Is IGN publicly traded? If so Idle Thumbs should buy one share for no reason other than to claim it owns part of IGN.

Nope, not since 2003.

But, oh, what could have been...

Wowzer, that's a bargain! Kingz, as your senior director of hostile acquisitions, should probably take a look at this.

Is that supposed to be "our" or "you're"?

Is IGN in trouble financially? Because a year or two ago they merged with gamespy, and now this.

Is that supposed to be "our" or "you're"?
Choose your own path. It's a branching, non-linear sentence.

That is all nice and everything, but you're replying to Kolzig not Kingz. But yeah. I'll see what they have to offer.

:shifty:

I think marek meant you're, Kingz. You know... ahem.

Granted, but that mysterious 'your' can be read... er... fuck off! I'm the master of hostility and takeovers! Stay back!

you're all wrong! As your host this evening, I'd like to present the end of the known universe. We'll be commencing after dessert and coffee.

$850 million, eh?

What can I get for pre-chewed gum and a pre-owned Z.Z. Top record? If it's anything less than an IGN shirt signed by Matt Casamassina and that bald guy that's occasionally in a kangaroo suit, no dice.

you're all wrong! As your host this evening, I'd like to present the end of the known universe. We'll be commencing after dessert and coffee.

I'd like to meet the meat, please.