Kolzig

Beloved Uwe Boll to start his next directing adventure in July

I really like that whenever GameSpot posts a news item about any kind of award or award show, they use the "YOU'RE WINNER!" screenshot for the post thumbnail.

What the fuck is going on again?

How in hell did Boll again lure good actors like Jason Statham, John Rhys Davies and Ron Perlman to act in Dungeon Siege?

Something is really wrong in this world. ;(

Boll said "Dungeon Siege" will transcend the video game genre and appeal to mainstream audiences. He added that the film's blend of action and fantasy should appeal to fans of "The Lord of the Rings." A three-hour running time is envisioned.
Boll said the film takes elements from the game "Dungeon Siege II" and the setup from the original game and adds another dimension to the story. "Gas Powered Games is so excited about the film script that they want to do an expansion pack or full game based on the film," Boll said.
Yeah right... :fart:

I love how it says that Statham was in the movie Collateral, even though he was only in it for 5 seconds (not an exaggeration). They could of at least said he was in Snatch or Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

And this movie has a 60 million dollar budget? Holy crap, usually they're only 10 million dollars. I hope this movie bombs just as badly as his other stuff.

How the hell is he getting so many famous actors? Haven't they heard how terrible he is?

Uwe Boll can't beat Ed Wood though. Plan 9 from Outer Space became public domain just recently so I downloaded that. Easily the worst movie I have ever seen (but hilarious)

"Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

How the hell is he getting so many famous actors? Haven't they heard how terrible he is?

It's all about the "bling-bling". Once you got the "bling-bling" you get the "strong-strong" and the "hot-hot". (Also: they may be bored.)

It's all elementary, my dear LeChimp.

The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.

If you would like to report this problem as an error report, you may do so here.

Hmm

what the hell? Dammit, I just can't figure out how Boll attracts these actors to his movies. I always kind of liked Billy Zane, as in my mind "The Phantom" was the last truly great (read: cheesy and fun, like a real comic book) comic book movie, but somehow he was cast in Bloodrayne. I don't like him anymore. Now they've got John Rhys-Davies, whose voice I hear saying "Bad dates" whenever someone I know gets sick from any kind of food! As much as I hated LOTR, I still like Rhys-Davies, and this just makes me sick.

Jokemaster, count me in on the killing.

Hmm

Try clicking on the link multiple times. Just now I clicked on the link 3 times, the first two times it didn't work and then it worked for no apparent reason.

Try clicking on the link multiple times. Just now I clicked on the link 3 times, the first two times it didn't work and then it worked for no apparent reason.

Yeah it worked on the third click.

Why is this man allowed to live and make films? Isn't it enough that I have to put up with Paul Anderson? Crickey!

How can we get some digital cameras together and undercut any offers these clowns make to film houses to stop them putting crap on the bigscreen?

My grandmother could do better - and she is dead. 33 years or more.

Is he really a doctor?

He must be one hell of a psychologist to get investors to part with their cash...

From this place called Idle Thumbs, you might have heard of it

If people liked Dances With Wolves or Braveheart, they'll like this movie [Dungeon Siege]

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT.

The more I see and hear of Uuuuuuuwe, the more convinced I am that he is a cyborg planted on our world by aliens as part of some giant galactic practical joke.

Yeah, and he is going to use the exactly same plot for FarCry the movie that Farcry the game had.

Also he wants Dwayne Johnson to perform as Jack Carver.

Hasn't the man done enough to hurt popular culture??? (Johnson, Boll, take your pick...)

Poor Rock, always having his talents completely ignored for these shitty movies.

Link, with unintentionally funny choice of words:

I think video games are a great kind of entertainment. They have replaced a lot of games people normally play with their friends and neighbours, like Monopoly. It's way more entertaining to play a racing game or golf game or whatever you do on a PlayStation or Xbox.

(Emphasis mine).