Sign in to follow this  
McChicken

Star Wars vomit bags

Too bad they didn't hand them out at the cinema when I went to see the movie.

Too bad they didn't hand them out at the cinema when I went to see the movie.

Damn, beat me to it :mock:

Yea, im gonna need those bags FOR THE MOVIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA... HEH... damn you Treesus.

I finally went to see the movie last night, with some friends, and wow... the dialogue was absolutely vile. I could barely sit through some of the more "intimate" moments, and Portman's delivery was awful throughout. Lucas should NOT have written the actual lines himself. Everything, from the mangled up Yoda-speak to the angsty crap that Vader got to spew forth, was laughable to a degree where it just became painful.

Overall, it was bearable (mostly because of the overall plot).

Phew, glad I got that of my chest. :shifty:

Edit:

NoooooooOOOOOoooo¬¬oooOOOOOOOoooo!

Hahahahaha, yeah I remember that :deranged:

"The reaction has been really positive," Gauna says. "Some crew will make passengers aware of them, others allow them to discover them themselves -- and of course there are also some people who, from the press reports, are aware of them already and eager to get their collection going."

Why the fuck do quotes like this ever exist ever!?!!?! Every press release or article about any kind of product release always has some fucking useless representative saying "The reaction has been very good" or "Demand is quite strong" or "We are confident about this product's success". I don't fucking care what the Head of Media of Virgin Atlantic thinks about a product SHE HELPED LAUNCH! This bothers me when I see it in any stupid story but it really hit a new level of frustration when it's about FUCKING VOMIT SACKS (:innocent:, etc., shut up). SHUT UP.

Why would anyone care about the reaction anyway ? Does it make any difference ??

"Hey , Bob, did you hear about the new vomit bags on Virgin Atlantic ?"

"Ah, guess I will have to fly with them soon , I've heard the demand is quite high and im dying to find a place to store my excess vomit."

"Im having my hemerrhoid removed tommorow"

"My name isn't Bob..."