Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

Advent Rising Sucks

I could've told you that. Played the demo for twenty minutes. Gameplay reeks of haphazard nineteen ninety-seveness. One of the demo levels happening in some sort of base/school had me running through hallways full of static people (people embedded in the scenery that I couldn't even kick or interact with in any way), looking for doors with a green (as opposed to a red) light above them. Those were the ones that I could pass through, you see. Jedi Outcast style, only a lot less subtle and thought-out. In one place the hallway passed over a dojo room of some sort where over a fairly short railing I saw people doing stiff martial arts. I tried to jump over the railing and encountered an arbitrary invisible wall.

I did a lot of loitering around the Majesco booth. Fruitlessly. :deranged:

That's too bad, I haven't been following this one too close but it did have potential. Mostly because I seem to enjoy the third person shooters more than first person shooters. Hopefully other developers won't see this and go "OMG, trying to innovate doesn't work!!11@!!!".

What innovation? Who's innovating what?!

Well, new sci fi universe, third person, telekenetic powers.....um, yea disregard my participation in this thread...

P.S. I got nothing