Sign in to follow this  
netmonkey

Because everyone is making games...

I made this short little game called Saturday School to prove that you don't have to make games with titz and gunz, and to insult adventure purists by throwing a different perspective on the whole game mechanics, while at the same time keeping it cute and fun. It was originally made for a one-room game contest, but I didn't get around to completing the scripting until sometime last week.

You guys are welcome to download this short little experience and bitch about it like Donnie Darko, that weird monkey island fan game, Prince of Persia 2/3, and J Allard's makeover! and Yufster's birthday (?) and Psychonauts, the Excellent Game™.

(BTW, it's for Windows... so um... screw you, Mac users!)

That was pretty good. Took me about 25 minutes the first time.

Nice work, really polished. Loved the dialog interaction. Everything worked, from the little quirks of some of the characters, to the climactic puzzle, to the multiple ending scenario.

Some bold decisions made that probably have some strong precents, and solid grounding.

With its neat interface, and cute little top down graphics, it looks like this game could really appeal to RPG players aswell.

Could this stylem or similar non-traditional style of adventure games be the savior of the genre?

Dear friends ,

I am a new members of ur forum. pls advice me where to get Full version of dukenukem or any web location free.

Thanks a lot

sameeer

We welkomm joos, Sameeeer441! What's dis Duuuuuuuke Nukem? What u meen weblogation?