Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Announcement

Ah, good luck with the survey for where we can attach the airlift hooks and the search for the ideal place for the explosives.

Oh, and get me a signed copy of psychonauts while you're up there, you lucky bastard!

The weather was good in Ohio.... until yesterday.

A couple weeks ago we had a 75 degree one day, and the snow storm the next, I'm not sure if I hate it here or not.

It's getting a bit too warm at night here in California. :erm:

And last night a mosquito bit me on the lip causing one side to swell up most unflatteringly. I slept on it and now it's okay.

Yeah, but the funny thing is what me and my brother were doing to piss these particular yellows off in the first place. If it's summer, you're bored, and a swarm of yellow jackets decided to move into your house's wall: grab some baseball bats! That was one of the more entertaining things I had done in my life. For about 10 minutes. Then I was crying.

When I was younger, my friends and I would duel with wasps and yellow jackets that came near the pool while we were in it. We would bash them into the water with those big foam pool noodles and keep beating them until they stopped twitching.

....not that we could tell whether they were twitching or not when we were pounding them into the water. :deranged:

Yeah, but the funny thing is what me and my brother were doing to piss these particular yellows off in the first place. If it's summer, you're bored, and a swarm of yellow jackets decided to move into your house's wall: grab some baseball bats! That was one of the more entertaining things I had done in my life. For about 10 minutes. Then I was crying.

You tried hitting the Georgia Tech athletic team with baseball bats? ;(

--Erwin