Sign in to follow this  
Alex

This guy fucked up

And I applaud him for it. This is a pure glowing rock-on fuckup, which I would be proud to attach my name to. *whistful sigh*

fuckedup.gif

the drink is on fire. You are supposed to drink it, which puts it inside you in an oxygen free environment and the fire goes out.

you are NOT supposed to miss your mouth like an idiot, which covers you in burnign alcohol, then spit more of it out which catches fire from the flames on your face. Looks cool when you do it though.

Luckily alcohol doesn't burn particularly hot, so there's a good chance he didnlt need a new face after this.

oh yeah, I didn't notice the drink was on fire at first

Heh, people are stupid enough to do anything. Personally a cognac in a snifter or an Irish coffee is as hot as I prefer my libations.

:mock: By the way, that moron drank that flaming shot completely wrong (for which he deserved to be flaming himself).

Common sense dictates that you NEVER pour a flaming shot into your mouth, precisely because it may dribble or you may miss. Retard deluxe.

nah. flaming samboukas are sweet. And you can do the flamethrower thing on purpose and it looks cool. and and fuckin' and.

yeah a friend of mine used to drink this cocktail (can't remember the name) where you light the ingredients in a cognac tumbler and then close the glass with the palm of your hand. the flame burns up the oxigen in the tumbler creating a vacuum before going out, effectively "sucking" the tumbler to your hand so you can then -carefully- shake the glass with your hand and I guess then you ... drink the stuff...

Common sense dictates that you NEVER pour a flaming shot into your mouth, precisely because it may dribble or you may miss. Retard deluxe.

Yup, you're meant to bring the glass right up to your mouth, so that none escapes. Flaming coctails aren't really made for quaffing. Maybe thats how the vikings died out.

I like how the friend attempts to put it out, but succeeds only in spilling shit all over his back.

I think it gets funnier everytime I watch it, am I supposed to feel bad that he's on fire?

yeah the whole thing is totally priceless, you can't fake this kind of thing with a stuntdouble, just wouldn't be the same...

I saw this a while ago on another forum. So obviously I'm better than you :shifty: . Why would you spit out the booze!? Drink it like a man, and then maybe you wont burn your own face off.

Of course, I ask: Why would you pour a flaming liquid into/onto/around/near your body? But then again I'm surprised I can still grow a right thumb nail what with all the burnination around that area. So my view is slighty askew I suppose.

Fire bad!

I like how the friend attempts to put it out, but succeeds only in spilling shit all over his back.

I like the way he just slaps him round the face at first, as if to say "you set your self on fire you silly bint, take this!"