Sign in to follow this  
Guest koala

Bann Monkeydang

I say we unban him - I sort of liked him and his otherworldedness....

Maybe that will teach him to stop using doppelgangers or whatever he was doing - or maybe guard his computer from his evil twin-brother....

I mean if he doesn't do any real harm, I think there should be a place for him...

And no I'm not monkeydang :deranged:

I am not sure if it is such a good idea. Everyone was making fun of him and to a certain degree that jerk (his brother or alter ego) was right. So I think we should just leave it at that. This could have easily gotten out of hand... I guess it is only thanks to monkeydangs naiveté and the maturity of most of us that nothing really bad happened there... kind of scares me to think about it now...

Come on, Kingz. It's certainly possible that he's using multiple computers. Look at the writing style. The gratuitous use of Mr. T. And what kind of complete stranger would say something like:

The IPs are the same.

Evil twin brothers? Dopplegangers? Banning and unbanning? This is starting to turn into Days of Our Lives or something.... :shifty:

...then the Big Daddy Bear came back and said "who's been shitting all over my forums?

This koala/monkeydung troll reminds me of some idiot from the N-gage forums I used to have to moderate. Actually no, that guy was more entertaining.

You know monkeydang wasn't THAT bad :mrt:

Infact he was like the all american hero, go joe

I found his game over @ the scummbar and thought it was ok. What did he do that was so bad, respect the dang. :mrt:

I'm starting to think that Monkeydang was a practical joke by the administration in order to keep us annoyed and entertained.

Jake, any chance of a "I played Monkeydang's fan made Monkey Island game, and all I got is this lousy T-shirt" shirt? With Mr. T in the back, of course.

:mrt: