Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Best Thread Ever?

The term 'best thread ever' has been thrown about quite a bit lately, and while I wholly believe such a thing can exist, I find it unlikely that three or four might exist simultaneously, on the same forum.

I urge you to consider the truth in your statement before claiming a thread to be 'the best'. People are going to think we have really low standards.

See, I knew somebody would say something like "BEST THREAD EVER!" for the FIRST post in this thread, unless I said "I bet somebody says BEST THREAD EVER as the very first post" in which case they'd have made it the SECOND post.

You see how I saw that coming?

Bah, I knew you thought that, and I knew you would point it out in the second post. :hmph:

...and on into infinty :sartre:

That's why I think we should be a lot more careful with the phrase 'Best Thread Ever'. If it should ever fall into the wrong hands...

That's why I think we should be a lot more careful with the phrase 'Best Thread Ever'. If it should ever fall into the wrong hands...

According to you, hasn't it already?

I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about, Chris.

Well I don't like Family Guy so you can go f--

Holy Benedict Arnold Suzy! Did you guys know that Bananas have seeds? Jesus! I mean, I guess I must have known subconciously, but I'd never actually thought about it until just now, when I saw seeds in this banana. Oh man, I hope they were just seeds, and not some kind of vile insect eggs that are going to hatch inside my stomach and eat me inside out. Wow, I know it sounds dumb, but I'd just never thought of bananas as looking particularly seedy before.

Wow!

Yeah bananas are crawling with seeds. We all have huge big bananatrees in our stomachs noooooooooo!

I concur about 'forever' being a stupid thing to say. More so when you're a 14 year old and you write it like '4ever'. More so when you think you've found true love and mean to scribble it on every bench on school. You ignorant twat.

If Everybody Loves Raymond was animated, would that be one of them?

See, I knew somebody would say something like "BEST THREAD EVER!" for the FIRST post in this thread, unless I said "I bet somebody says BEST THREAD EVER as the very first post" in which case they'd have made it the SECOND post.

You see how I saw that coming?

LIAR!!!!

If one thread is in fact the best thread ever, then I like to say so in a post to show that this is my opinion of the thread.

If the next day for example, a better thread is created, then it is obviously the new best thread ever. However I'm not going to go back to all my previous posts and edit them to say "No longer the best thread ever".

So get over it.

Anyone feel like having ice-cream, 'cause I'm having ice-cream, and it's gonna be the best ice-cream since the days of yore.

See what I did there.

Not a bad topic at all yufster.

I think that the best thread ever would be the one that provokes the largest reaction from a republic.

botta bing botta dang! :mrt:

Not a bad topic at all yufster.

I think that the best thread ever would be the one that provokes the largest reaction from a republic.

I think the best thread ever would be the one that provokes the largest reaction from a monarchy.

<fake audience laughter> hahahahaha <fake audience laughter>

Anyway, Nick - if that is your opinion then you should state: Best thread until now. If you say -ever- to different threads you pretty much negate you own statement.. And that is soo bad - so please stop.... :erm:

Can we have a "best thread ever" smiley now?

Oh, and the best thread ever would obviously be chosen by a staff committee. What, you think that we'd let you rabble decide? HAH!