Sign in to follow this  
Jerika

Heschent

www.heschent.com

For all you metalheads out there...Heschent is an upcoming melodic death/thrash metal band from Edgewater, Maryland. Check out their site to see any upcoming shows. you can hear some of their shit on myspace(www.myspace.com/heschent) or on purevolume(www.purevolume.com/heschent) Post a message on their website forum or guestbook and let them know what you think. SPREAD THE WORD!

www.heschent.com

For all you metalheads out there...Heschent is an upcoming melodic death/thrash metal band from Edgewater, Maryland. Check out their site to see any upcoming shows. you can hear some of their shit on myspace(www.myspace.com/heschent) or on purevolume(www.purevolume.com/heschent) Post a message on their website forum or guestbook and let them know what you think. SPREAD THE WORD!

Hmmm.... you wouldn't happen to be their lead singer, would you?

haha no...that would be my boyfriend, Jaggezz

Is that his given name?

On another note, who are their influances? Do they sound like anyone I'd know? I'm afraid the hardest I rock out is Black Label Society...

Hmmm.... you wouldn't happen to be their lead singer, would you?

She is their lead spammer.

well...they have quite a few, including the biggest being Craig Carr, but just check out the site under bios and it mentions some of their influences. For the most part they dont really sound like anyone you really hear today, i mean its not like hardcore or nu metal or anything like that

nah, they are definetly metal but also have alot of pitch harmonics like Shadows Fall and solos

true but when you think ablut it, im not exactly selling anything. Just promoting

true but when you think ablut it, im not exactly selling anything. Just promoting

pro·mote ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-mt)

tr.v. pro·mot·ed, pro·mot·ing, pro·motes

1.To raise to a more important or responsible job or rank.

2.To advance (a student) to the next higher grade.

3.To contribute to the progress or growth of; further. See Synonyms at advance.

4.To urge the adoption of; advocate: promote a constitutional amendment.

5.To attempt to sell or popularize by advertising or publicity: commercials promoting a new product.

6.To help establish or organize (a new enterprise), as by securing financial backing: promote a Broadway show.

Not a great attempt but then again not the worst.

You could have made up some crap about how they should be on a game soundtrack, or you could have fooled us into thinking you don't speak english but for some reason we NEEDED to see this site.

You get extra points for following up your post though.

Edit: You lose even more points for posting in the gaming forum and not the general forum.

:ratched:

I'm just going to go straight to the music and skip complaining over how this has nothing to do on this forum (it really doesn't).

It didn't mesh at all. It felt like each member was playing on their own, only to have it all mixed together later on. Besides that, my biggest complaint was how the drums had no real flow and felt very forced (and not in a good way). Vocals were so-so, but overall OK, even though they lacked variety. All of the songs need to be worked over, to get some energy in there.

I kind of doubt you were looking for any kind of input though, but I really enjoy giving it. :oldman:

well, since we're being honest, and since someone did seem to actually click on that last band's link, my band needs a plug:

http://www.thealmosfunkband.com

we don't have anything for sale, we don't have any gigs in your are, so don't feel like you're sullying yourself by clicking on that.

or you could click on the website link in my profile. nah that's not gonna happen.

So how the hell do all these people keep finding these forums and posting advertisements here? At least it's not another monkey island fan game, I nearly went insane after the last one I played.

input is good but in my opinion the drums a great and the recording isnt all that cuz it was done in a basement. its best live