Moosferatu

Random Psychonauts Tidbits (possible spoilers)

What is the scene about?

It's about Linda and... someone else. That's all I can say...

Why does he need both turpentine and acetone?

:shifty: Kingz, I cannot believe you of all people would fail to see why.

:grin: Just finished the game (after not playing it for weeks). Meat Circus was a bitch, but well worth it in the end. Raz looks fucking hot in that turtleneck and hair. mushy.gif

I need help getting a Psi card in the Kid's Cabin.

There's one high up next to the cave entrance (on the right when you face the cliff), now I see the tight rope on that tall tree but I can't manage to jump high enough with levitation to get on it. I've been trying for hours in various ways and I still can't manage to get high enough.

Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's all I need, after that I can continue to the Meat Circus having done everything prior to it.

go to the ledge at the entrance of the cave and look around. There's a climbing net on the cliff in front of you, and a second one opposite and higher than it, on a crag sticking out of the cliff.

You need to use your levitation to jump to the first net. Turn off your levitation as you reach the net at the end of your jump and catch onto it, then climb to the top, swing the camera around and jump to the next one. You just make it.

Climb to the top of the second net and jump and then quickly double-jump, and you'll land on the tightrope and get the card.

welcome.

Random Tidbit: I like the way that Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture is in Fred's head, depicting Napoleon's inevitable defeat.

Here are the clairvoyance screenshots I've gotten so far. I'll post the rest when I've gotten them. The ones that I'm guessing you probably haven't seen before are Elton's, Benny's, Bobby's, Oleander's, and the bear. I love Elton's...

elton.jpg

:eek:

You cheated? Heresy! Off with his head!

You could at least hacked it yourself, or something... :mock:

Yeah, hopefully that'll be a possibility with the Psychonauts Explorer thing someday. I'm not smart enough to know how to do that, so I had to cheat instead. :grin:

Went back to Psychonauts last night. Sheegor's image of you is hilarious. I also like how the memory vaults see you. Oh, and you can use Clairvoyance on Sasha and Milla later, even though they are sans cerveaux. I like how Milla sees you.

This is actually Moos. I'm out of town on an old dial-up, and don't want to lose the markings on all of the threads I haven't read.

Anyway, I've been working on putting together Psychonauts content and I found something I missed the first couple times I played it. After Sasha's Shooting Gallery if you go to the parking lot Maloof is there with a pair of underwear and a fish on his head. Bobby and Mikhail then show up. It's a pretty funny scene. Check it out if you missed it too.

Something interesting would be to see all the things that seems to have disappeared from teh game; such as, lots of thing in the napoleon world... apparently, it was completely redesigned : http://tim.grimfandango.net/psy/inf...?sub=fred&num=0 (the last four screenshots)

The Design of the tower in Lungfush was entirely different http://tim.grimfandango.net/psy/inf...?sub=lung&num=0.

I don't remember this this part and this part of Milla's Mind at all and you can't carry brains around anymore

And http://tim.grimfandango.net/psy/scr...um/17.jpg] that remains a mystery to me , even though the first version of campground is puzzling http://image.com.com/gamespot/image...s_screen003.jpg

Just by going through Tim Fandango's galleries, you can find more of those.

doublefine should sell the original demo cdr on their website or something. i would definetely buy it for like... a hundred bucks. but i believe there would be some problems with majesco or something...

edit: btw. has anyone seen this super psychonauts cover?

psychonauts-small.jpg

Does the window lady see Raz differently when you give her a rose?

Yes, she sees you the same way Lili sees you. I just didn't feel like posting it, and didn't figure anyone would notice if it wasn't there. Apparently I was wrong.