SoccerDude28

Tim Schafer on Icons today on G4

Aw, come on guys. Thanks for the worshiping, but all I did was constant whipping at my team to upload it. And by team I mean Scummbuddy. But he's too cool to post here so give me all the credit! :woohoo:

that's awesome, i enjoyed this! :woohoo: thanks for uploading! hmmm maybe i should order that double fine sweater :clap:

BEST. GAMESHOW. EVER!

I think Idle Thumbs should start making videos too! Imagine Marek, Jake, Kingz, Spaff, and others, interviewing people on location and stuff. You should start at e3! :grin:

--Erwin

Yes! That way we can see some of E3 too :P

*chants* IDLETHUMBS TV *chants* :woohoo:

Ask, and you will (probably) receive...

I ask, O Idle Thumbers! I ask for IdleThumbs TV! For E3 video madness and an Harboiled Egg!

And let's organize an Adventure Gaming Con 2006! :clap:

:shifty: Don't. Please ?

Speaking of idlethumbs TV, maybe this could help you:

Broadcast Machine

I'm sure it wouldn't be as great in practice as they advertise though...

Broadcast Machine is software for your website that can publish fullscreen video files to thousands, using torrent technology to reduce or eliminate bandwidth costs. It is free, open source, and designed for easy installation. Broadcast Machine features an intuitive interface, integrated torrent creation, and flexible channel management. It creates a browsable archive of videos on your website, but its real purpose is to be the perfect publishing tool for our video player that comes out in June. Broadcast Machine creates channels that, viewed in the player, give people a TV-like experience.

... an Harboiled Egg!

So very French of you. I think even the British hint at a hhh sound there somewhere...

I thought I had registered back here when this place started up. Not sure why I didn't.

Anyways, yes, I used my comp to copy the G4 show, and through netmonkeys nagging, the show has been put up a lot sooner than probably would have happened. I had a lot going on, but to "appease him", its up. I'm glad you all have liked it. Glad to help out.

I thought I had registered back here when this place started up. Not sure why I didn't.

Anyways, yes, I used my comp to copy the G4 show, and through netmonkeys nagging, the show has been put up a lot sooner than probably would have happened. I had a lot going on, but to "appease him", its up. I'm glad you all have liked it. Glad to help out.

Thanks, man! You made my life complete :yep:

--Erwin

yeah awesome work dude ;)

thanks so much, after seeing this I really wanna go and play all of tim's games in sequence and finish of with the excellence that is psychonauts rawr!

Those videos were great, I also like to thank you Scummbuddy.

I just loved the story concerning the warehouse thing with Monkey Island.

Pro tip: Record the aforementioned program to access the bonus level.

Is that a joke or what ? Is there really a bonus level ?

Anyway, I forgot to thank netmonkey's team for their work, those videos were really great.