Roderick

Dwarven rogue stares death in the goggle

goggledwarf.jpg

Would this be good enough for the Blizzard Fanart programme? If not, maybe you could give me some things I could still change to make it right. I'm pretty happy with it already, but maybe the reflection in the goggle is still a bit... artificial.

This may be an odd and stupid question, but are you by any chance Paco Vink?

If you are, I really love your illustrations and shorts. I draw myself (not nearly as good as you) and your site really taught me alot about cartoon design (I copy your cartoons, but only for practice, honest).

I apologize if you're not him.

The WarCraft illustration looks great, by the way.

Mr. T: Why don't you draw A-Team fan art, fool! :mrt:

I really doubt his name is Paco considering that he links to his comic called Captain August, and someone there named Roderick (and calls himself Rodi) updates the site. So I'm assuming his name is Roderick.

Notwithstanding the fact that I'm really pleased that I gave Mr. Paco Vink -who is actually Kingzjester- some breathingroom in this topic, I'd still like to hear some comments on my aquarelled dwarf.

But now I'm curious though. WHo is this Paco Vink? Is my drawing style similar to his? Website please!

I'm really sorry about my previous comment, I had too much apple shnaps to drink last night and I was feeling a little tipsy. Also. I'm a minor, so I'm not supposed to drink, it makes us silly idiots who call people Paco Vink, it also helps us during peer pressured moments (everybody's doing it, honest. Why, just last week I called my friend Paco Vink, we shared a beer in his dad's garage later).

Mr. T: Dingo, you freaking drunk fool. I'm gonna give you, fool, a proper beating... fool! :mrt: