Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Psycho Store

Hey, we TOTALLY need explosion stickers to stick on the boxes.

Oh well, I guess you can't have everything.

Anyway, I'll be sure to grab a soundtrack. And a floaty pen. Oooh, and maybe a signed copy of the game, too. I like how there's an option to enter a personalized message.

How to reconcile my hatred of logoed clothes with the awesome that is the two-headed baby? Scheisse.

Yay! :woohoo:

1 Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp shirt and 1 Psychonauts poster on its way!

Ironically, just yesterday I was telling one of my brothers that if they ever made a poster of the game's cover, I'd totally buy it first chance I got.

And here we are. :nuts: Crazy, huh?

Oh crap, that brown t-shirt looks sweet.

Maybe I'll wait untill late May comes.

No pens before that.

(Oh hell, I'm going to have way too many t-shirts for use, just today arrived a WoW Horde t-shirt I won from Pelit-magazine)

I still can't believe no-one's stoked about the art pony. A company shop's cool and all, but an art pony! Man.

My plan is a soundtrack, a Psychonauts poster, some stickers, a floaty pen, and a Whispering Rock shirt. Only problem with the last is I'm vaguely remembering something about UK/US T-shirt sizes being out of step with each other, though maybe I dreamed it up. If I'm a 'Large' in the UK, should I order 'Large' here?

I'd be excited about the art pony, if it had the Doublefine Store PonyCam mounted on it. Damn, I wanna see the shots from that ponycam.

Man, if I had known they would be selling signed copies, I wouldn't have pre-ordered mine.

Oh well. Without a signed copy of the Xbox version, and the signed art print that I want so very much, but really can't afford as of now, my total comes to: $63.00.

My wallet says no, but my heart says yes.

True. Although I didn't know manatees had yellow wavy hair.

In most pictures their hair has been more reddish.

WhisperingRock1.JPG

If the picture didn't give it away, I got the first part of my order today. Notice how everything glows around me as I wear it? The poster is shipping out on May 9th, I suppose. I can safely say it is one damn mighty fine shirt. :grin:

Now if only I could wear it while playing the game. ;(

EB shipped my PC version today. But it will, of course, be delayed and lost in transit and end up in Carjackistan or something probably. But it's on it's way for now!

Happy joy!

EB shipped my PC version today. But it will, of course, be delayed and lost in transit and end up in Carjackistan or something probably. But it's on it's way for now!

Happy joy!

If EB has it, I'm thinking what the hell is taking so long with Gamestop...

Unless someone has posted something stating otherwise, EB doesn't have it. I went by mine today asking and they got a full shipment of games in, but no Psychonauts. I even made sure I asked one of the few remaining cool guys still working there. No luck.

:grin: Nice curtain rod.

Heh. My parents demanded for some reason that I have curtains in my room. And they picked out those dumb things without my consent, so I forced them to buy me the curtain rod with the black hooks on it. Mmmm, compromise.

Unless someone has posted something stating otherwise, EB doesn't have it. I went by mine today asking and they got a full shipment of games in, but no Psychonauts. I even made sure I asked one of the few remaining cool guys still working there. No luck.

Hey JoeX111, I just got an email from EBGames saying that they shipped Psychonauts for the PC :clap::woohoo: You should be getting anytime soon.