Sign in to follow this  
pj-

Psychonauts = 9.5 from OXM

Nah, not really.

Honestly, I look forward to playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the PC more that Psychonauts.

How about F.E.A.R???? Some monolith goodness hopefully

So... I called up my local Gamestop and they say the PC version is not shipping till the 26th. Any confirmations of people not able to get thier games?

Gamestops around my house don't even carry PC games. On a related note, I got no confirmation that my copy shipped yet.

Not that this is any help, but I got my ship notice from ebgames yesterday on the xbox version. woohoo! :woohoo: Just another week and a half to go. :deranged:

Has anyone actually gotten their copy yet? And if so, what are you doing here?

I've had no changes on GameStop's tracking page. It's still saying it's set for the 19th. ¬

Just called both stores where I pre-ordered. EB hasn't received the Xbox version, but they're still expecting it today. I drive right by it on the way home from work so I'll stop in and see.

Just like Jimmy, my GameStop has the 26th listed for the PC version. Doesn't bother me, as that's not the version I'll be playing anyway, and I have enough shirts to last me for another week. But it seems a little weird as that little one-week hiccup hasn't been mentioned at all by Double Fine or Majesco. Maybe they'll get it in a surprise shipment, with the spring-coiled snakes that jump out when they open the box.

Bah, it will probably show up right in time for finals :hmph: ...oh well, it didn't stop me from playing HL2 non stop last semester.

Man they aren't shipping until May 9th, that's wild! Both version went off to the factory at the same time didn't they? Maybe it took longer to make 6 disks for every PC version.

Damn, it's already enough that I have to wait 2 weeks for the delivery from usa to Finland.

Now you tell me that the pc version isn't even out yet... :eek:

Oh well, this leaves me time to play some other game out of the way... :blink:

Well, I assume that they'll get it on the 26th, or whenever it is that Gamestop is saying, but they'll be on vacation till the 9th.

Well, I assume that they'll get it on the 26th, or whenever it is that Gamestop is saying, but they'll be on vacation till the 9th.

Oh, do you think the company is running the whole store out of their space, like inventory and everything?

Actually, it doesn't look like Double Fine has the PC version either.
I thought it was unusual that all the pictures on the news page were taken with Xbox copies. Come to think of it, maybe they just got one copy and had to pass it around for each picture. I hope Tim's picture was last. Who knows where that hoodie's been?

I called EBGames about the ship date thing today. They told me they had my pre-order of the PC version in, even looked it up on the computer to make sure it was mine, and I drove down to get it. They only had the X-Box version in. Also worthy of note was the fact that they hadn't even heard about the Psychonauts playing cards, nor did they have any of them for those who preordered on X-Box, so people like me who pre-ordered off the website to have it delivered to their local store....may not be getting the free shwag.

Figures. :frusty:

However, they did state that the PC version would be coming in tomorrow. So, here's hopin' they know what they are talking about.

Oh, do you think the company is running the whole store out of their space, like inventory and everything?

Well... read the site. It looks to be that way.

Damn, it's already enough that I have to wait 2 weeks for the delivery from usa to Finland.

Now you tell me that the pc version isn't even out yet... :eek:

Oh well, this leaves me time to play some other game out of the way... :blink:

You have it easy. Some of us need to wait for the PS2 version (june, people) and then make an international order that should take anywhere between 1 to 8 weeks. It's the cost of not being an american or a canadian.

On a lighter note, 1up.com has just posted their well written review. The guy seems oblivious to the fact that it's mainly a platform game, but the score is good, so it's all peaches and candy.

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3139763

Mr. T: June, fool! :mrt:

Yeah, heads up, any Double Fine shop orders you place now for anything won't get shipped til the middle of May, so if you want the game sooner rather than later, seek out other places. The site makes it pretty clear, but don't go crazy and cancel your pre-order to get a signed copy instead if you don't want to wait three weeks.