Dr Edison 007

Rate your own and each other's avatars

My avatar is from a game about violence.

It got cancelled because I misspelt it as "violins" in an email and they didn't think the public was ready for that yet.

This character is Michael Jackson in disguise. He's got a butterfly down his pants because he thought it was something else.

You know... men should start wearing hats again.

We should go back to the fifties look, and start wearing suits as casual clothes.

I agree about the going back to the suit style. The 20's was kind of like the peak of design in buildings and cars and what not (in my opinion, except for some terrible art deco houses), so I think people knew wat they were doing when the all wore hats. Sadly, if you wear a hat around like that today you'd just get the stink eye unless you were 50 or older...damn democrats.

Ronald Regan?

You have seriously never seen that photo before? Few pictures capture the exact moment someone gets shot, so this one's pretty well circulated. The picture is whats famous not the event. But whatever.

I have never seen that photo before, who is getting shot? (and why?, And by who? and when? who made the picture? why should I know it?)

give us some info man!

What hell is your avatar supposed to be, manny_c44?

Is that my friend Vesa?

It's the picture of JFK shooting Al Capone.

After this event the guy dressed in white went on to manage the career of Elvis Presley, and later Iron Maiden.

After this event the guy dressed in white went on to manage the career of Elvis Presley, and later Iron Maiden.
Oh! So that's Don King. I liked his speeches about dreams.... or am I thinking about Kurosava?

Its Lee Harvey Oswald, the guy who shot JFK. Someone murdered him shortly afterward and thats what the picture is.

Its Lee Harvey Oswald, the guy who shot JFK. Someone murdered him shortly afterward and thats what the picture is.

So...wait....it is Gary Oldman?

NO WhAY!

Yours is great.

Thank you. I didn't make it myself, so I can't take credit for it. I just restored it a bit.

Stevan, do you think I should try telling people when I'm trying to drop hints so they can turn on their hint detectors and possibly take some hints, maybe, perhaps?