Dr Edison 007

Rate your own and each other's avatars

Kingz: I have been taught biology at school. Of course, you wouldn't know since you live in the USA, where people are not supposed to have genitals.
Even though the official word from the moral majority has it that there are no such things as genitals - those who say otherwise are executed summarily, secretly - I am very closely associated with the US underground currents that are very much aware of their genitals and how to employ them.

:finger:

It's a butterfly. A butterfly with a bomb.

Im not gonna steal another tank....

i'm tired of mj-discussions, because i had them so many times, but to keep it short (and friendly):

mj doesn't deserve anything of what you write about him.

so hopefully nobody will ever open a mj-discussion-thread.

Sounds like the start of an MJ discussion to me! Let's start right here! :D

Somebody please tell me how rubbish my avatar is... ;)

It's rubbish!

Now, Andrej, you had it up for merely a second before you chickened out and deleted the post -- and I totally, utterly agree. We will definitely consider your suggestion of changing the name of the site to The Home of the Manly Idle Hetero Thumbs.

Even though the official word from the moral majority has it that there are no such things as genitals - those who say otherwise are executed summarily, secretly - I am very closely associated with the US underground currents that are very much aware of their genitals and how to employ them.

:finger:

Not exactly what I meant, but I don't have the energy to go over this... :fart:

My current avatar kicks all your asses individually and if all your avatars form one big voltron robot, my avatar will still beat the living crap out of all y'all! Yeah!

voltron.jpg

I don't think I've ever said "y'all" before in my life...

Your avatar needs a fecking shave and haircut, man. And maybe even a ten minute shower. Maaaann.

This avatar is bigger than JESUS!

If our avatars were pokemons *witty comment about the state of crazy japanese trends - induced with slight pop references*....

You don't understand: when you combine the power of Halliburton with the power of Che Guevara...

you can...

you can...

TAKE ON

purple_tentacle_ruleworld.gif

New avatar, shamelessly stolen from the Double Fine website!

I thought about using that one too, but then I realized that my current one already plenty cool. :sombrero:

I've got a new one...everybody should know this face.
That guy from Quantum Leap?

:dopefish: