Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

Public relations should be handled by bots

That's my contribution for today.

Please expand on this.

Please expand on this.

I'm guessing that he means that PR people are usually asked the same questions over and over and they always come up with the same responses like "our game rocks"

Yeah, that's almost what I meant. I didn't mean all of PR.

Also, bots should generate press releases and read them.

I'm guessing that he means that PR people are usually asked the same questions over and over and they always come up with the same responses like "our game rocks"

As (I'm guessing) the only person on this board who actually works in video game PR, I'd like to say that I have a number of responses to most questions I receive.

:kd:

Generally, my response is determined by a roll on a d20. But this can be nullified by a 3 point roll on a 2d6. If the person asking has a charisma rating of 4 or higher, this requires a third roll from a 1d6, plus a possible saving throw from a 3d6 and a bonus 1d6, plus there's a 2d10 roll for specific responses, which can result in 2d4, 1d4 or 1d10 based on their character class and/or level.

For the record, I haven't a clue what any of that means.

can I have a job please looni? I'm totally qualified, all I need is a green card ¬ ¬

can I have a job please looni? I'm totally qualified, all I need is a green card ¬ ¬

Sorry, your roll came up as a rogue, and a rogue you shall be. :ponycrap: