maolinyong

i want rose online bots or ryl

what the fuck is

a) ryl

http://www.ryl.net/

This, perhaps?

I never would have heard for this game were it not for their $1 million contest, so I guess that makes it effective advertising. :buyme::buyme::buyme:

is that stuff for ryl? uh I mean, for real? I never heard about this game... looks huge but doesn't even have any info on the background....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man and there I was thinking THIS thread was dead and gone, pow! damn life you kick some serious ass!

What? Are you laughing at the guy who can't speak English?

Should this thread just be deleted so people stop coming here and asking for stuff for rose online?

And why are players of rose online so retarded, we don't have this problem for any other game that is mentioned here.

If we leave this thread around maybe they'll all stay here and not stray elsewhere.

Hey guys, you will probably think i am a scammer but i am not. I have a lvl 200 Hawker and Billions and Billions of Zulie. I can get you to the highest lvl u want and how ever much money you want. Its not a hack its a glitch. It involves buying stuff and selling stuff. Only a few people know this glitch. So if you want me to do this just follow the steps and send to [email protected]

1. Id Name

2.Password

3.What lvl you want

4.How much money you want

THIS IS NO SCAM.

If we leave this thread around maybe they'll all stay here and not stray elsewhere.

"Taking one for the team", as it were?