Spaff

What would you happily murder someone for?

It's pretty hideous man, you could probably do better on your own. With a wife beater and a sharpie.
Seconded. And yet... there is an idiotic appeal to the shitty printage of the official shirt.

Man, that is one ugly shade of blue if I ever saw one. And I have a background in fashion design and styling.

Actually, that is similar to the shade of blue of that Alexander McQueen couture gown Scarlet Johansen wore to the Oscars last year, and she looked downright heavenly and fuckable in it.

Erm, yeah, go for it, Spaffstud. Whatever you want, baby. :grin:

If these are all you guys want, why not just mug someone for the $50-100 bucks you need to buy them? Then at least you're not a murderer.

And if you want to test the theory that a generic homemade shirt would be better, there's a plague of them on ebay and you can pick your color so that it will make you Scarlett Johansson fuckable.

FYI: scalet would be do-able even when she's wearing a brown paper bag.

Come to think of it, if she'd be wearing nothing but a brown paper bag... *dreams on*

I don’t understand your problem with that blue

Its fucking blue.... ITS BLUE.

I can't really think of anything I want that badly and can't get through saving and Ebay... :erm:

I have the consoles. I can't believe I bought a 32X.... what the hell was I thinking?!

I'm missing the Mega CD.

Hmmm, I also bought 32x some years ago, I've used it like once. What a waste...

If these are all you guys want, why not just mug someone for the $50-100 bucks you need to buy them? Then at least you're not a murderer.

Yeah, I mean you'd resort to murder to get Sonic CD? It's cool, but it's not *that* cool.

I'd kill for one of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Panther

Only one is known to exist. Now THAT'S worth murder. Sonic CD, I mean if you really want it that badly, you can just resort to piracy (Sega CD titles have no copy protection). A Panther's a hell of a lot rarer.

Sonic CD is the only sonic game I haven't completed that I want to (along with Knuckles Choatox :shifty: ). Plus it's not on the Sonic Mega COllection Plus ffs.

I dunno, maybe I just take murder a little more lightly than most people :mock:

Damn, you all took the fun right out of that then. :finger:

I don’t understand your problem with that blue

Its fucking blue.... ITS BLUE.

Hmmm, I'm trying to think how that ugly blue would look less ugly and insulting. I know! Make the t-shirt skinny fitting and tear the sleeves off, and wear it with some brilliantly leaf green army cargo fatigue pants thingy and some really fucked up old Doc Martens.

Oh, and the outfit I just described above should only be worn by Stella Tennant. :grin:

One of these, maybe. It looks like they move between the crocodile and the fish when you tilt it, which would be hours of fun in itself.

I think I saw someone's photos of a Grim Fandango promotional cardboard cut-out on the Internet once. I'd murder for that. Or a poster. The soundtrack is pretty rare too, but maybe I can live with just having it in mp3.

One of these, maybe. It looks like they move between the crocodile and the fish when you tilt it, which would be hours of fun in itself.

That's my pen! Hopefully you don't now where I live. Actually even if you did, you wouldn't get the pen because I think a small box of my LucasArts collectible stuff is missing, or buried in my old bedroom closet at my parents house. Can't find that pen, my Grim soundtrack, and some other stuff. :(

argh looking through the box there is a lot of stuff missing... :grumble: