Nick

Happy Birthday mate ;)

Happy birthday Nick!

Wow 21! How does it feel? Got anything planned?

Cheers mate :partyhat:

Yep, 21 years done and dusted. To be honest I'd really appreciate a pipe and some slippers to go with my whisky but never mind eh. At work today but it's fairly quiet so I'm not too bothered. Just down the pub tonight for a quiet one but a full on mash up is planned for friday.

Cheers to all those who remembered or noticed :P

P.S

Happy Birthday to the others on the forum who's birthday it is today.

cheers for the reply...

CHeers thumbs for caring :(

P.S.

Some of you are exempt for comming to pub :shifty:

I guess I don't know Nick that well, except that he's always seemed nice and stuff. So I DO wish him a happy birthday. Happy Birthday, Nick. Have a nice today.

dear nick, I wish you a very happy birthday and amy you live mto have many more!.

ps.

are you implying we need to make an birthday thread for everyone that's having a birthday on this forum?

:clap:

Cheers all :)

Maybe just a birthday thread for everyone who's 21 :P or 18 or some vaguely special age.

I'm pretty sure that every pub in brighton sells tequila.

I propose we make this thread sticky and celebrate everyone's birthday in here :)

it'd be a 24/7 party if we select the proper people so we got someone for every day of the year :)

I've got 17 october covered and nick got march 1st save. and aparently peb got today under his guard (congrats peb! have a cake!birthday.gif)

so who's next? :)

I propose we make this thread sticky and celebrate everyone's birthday in here :)

it'd be a 24/7 party if we select the proper people so we got someone for every day of the year :)

I've got 17 october covered and nick got march 1st save. and aparently peb got today under his guard (congrats peb! have a cake!birthday.gif)

Thanks. I was afraid I was going to have to post a birthday message to myself. How sad would that be? Oh wait, nevermind.

Congratulations to everyone. In advance!

There, that ought to save me some time in the future.

--Erwin